Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It's time for my redneck I.N.C.E.L. microwave brownie pudding. Ded srs

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
i see, bro. Sounds tasty. Share it.

inkwell
Intel

@Gyros_Pretcel was killed earlier today after a freak microwave brownie pudding accident.
According to eyewitnesses, the microwave exploded shortly after the redneck I.N.C.E.L brownie pudding was inserted into the microwave. Investigators are uncertain as to why this occured, but foul play is suspected.

With 5,609 posts and over 2,200 hours online at the time of his death, his passing is a shock to the forum and he will be missed.

@Gyros_Pretcel was killed earlier today after a freak microwave brownie pudding accident.
According to eyewitnesses, the microwave exploded shortly after the redneck I.N.C.E.L brownie pudding was inserted into the microwave. Investigators are uncertain as to why this occured, but foul play is suspected.

With 5,609 posts and over 2,200 hours online at the time of his death, his passing is a shock to the forum and he will be missed.
RIP

He will be missed.

At least take a picture and show us :feelsseriously:

At least take a picture and show us :feelsseriously:
It was cancelled no eggs, but I will try to make one with bean juice. I found a can. I thought I already answered the thread huch.

JPEG_20200504_180001.jpg
tastes disgusting. 10/10 would do again. I almost used a mug with my name on. Jfl if you don't bake doxxer cake.

Recipe: Used mug (important that it is used)
bean juice the volume of a big egg, same with milk, pinch of salt, 2 teaspoons sugar, half a pack soda (8g), fruits+nuts+spices of your choice. If you want put in some choco cream. Fill up with flour up to two thirds. Mix everything together. Microwave until it puffed up (dough rise up). Done.

Last edited:
Over for redneckcels

iu
← your microwave

Over for redneckcels
How dare you. This is a long beloved tradition of my family passed down for centuries. Already the saxons in their northern germanic swamps made this nustritious and 1 in 6 times tasty, but simple delicatesse in their rucksack microwaves when they raided the soybaoyjoovaric tribes.

Stop spitting on my heritage. :feelsree:

Last edited:
I did two more, which sucked just as much. :feelsbadman:

@Emba @Incellectual @builderseed @deeptroat @Atavistic Autist

makes you wish the microwave exploding thing wasn't a joke, huh

What would you expect from microwave cooking JFL
btw looks kinda good and I bet better than tastes
what's coming up next, fried ouzo?

Last edited:
I did two more, which sucked just as much. :feelsbadman:

@Emba @Incellectual @builderseed @deeptroat @Atavistic Autist
brutal ngl
What would you expect from microwave cooking JFL
btw looks kinda good and I bet better than tastes
what's coming up next, fried ouzo?
you can do it. I forget the recipe but it was pretty good tbh.

brutal ngl

you can do it. I forget the recipe but it was pretty good tbh.
Tell finncel, that my saxon microwave cultural heritage is legitimate and of high culture.

How dare you. This is a long beloved tradition of my family passed down for centuries. Already the saxons in their northern germanic swamps made this nustritious and 1 in 6 times tasty, but simple delicatesse in their rucksack microwaves when they raided the soybaoyjoovaric tribes.

Stop spitting on my heritage. :feelsree:

Brutal microwavepill

JPEG_20200507_184258.jpg

Was good this time. will post recipe later. 2/9 successes. I call it fast "fast banana" banana niggerlossus.

I want some brownies now.

I let two PB&Js sit out in the open for 3 days and now they taste weird :feelsmega:

He's with ER now :feelscry:

I let two PB&Js sit out in the open for 3 days and now they taste weird :feelsmega:
Why the fuck would you do that?

I will "bake" one again today. Tryin a more healthy version tbh.

Why the fuck would you do that?

I will "bake" one again today. Tryin a more healthy version tbh.
I was going to eat it but I forgot

Post your results boyo :feelsokman:

im hungie now reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehehehehhehee

scary shit, man, does that mix properly with the sweet stuff
Well it's starchy, sweet too. Just egg replacement tbh. Has pretty much the same consitency as egg white and even tastewise it's not that far. Chickpea juicw is maybe even better.

lol basedm I made chocolate cake and banana cake using microwave. mogs using oven, less work and same result

I'd rather have McDonald's choco shake for coping incels.

Tried to make a more healthy version. Measurements in spoons
1 raw cocoa
3 whole wheat
1 corn oil
8 milk
2 sugar
Some chocolate bits
1 pinch of salt

Gettin there. 6/10