Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's time for revenge

S

sadincel

Greycel
Enough of this silencing we're not going down without a fight. They took away our home, they took away proof of all our suffering. They want us silenced, they want us to shut up and keep our misery to ourselves. They don't want anyone to know these problems exist because it shows woman in bad light. 

Society always cared about the cute ones.

I don't know how can you do it but I can't deal with lies and manipulation. They used these to turn everyone against us and they constantly mocked our problems and acted like it was our choice. Now we should do the same to make them feel how they did to us. 

I created this subreddit http://Reddit.com/r/XtrollX

Use all the same tactics they use against us. Don't say anything vulgar, we have to play it nice. Create your alt accounts and turn on your VPNs. 

We have nothing to lose now.

I thought you wanted to go ER there for a second.

btw you're an obvious inceltears poster, just staph especially with your VPN shit. Reported faggot.

"XtrollX"

If you wanted to be taken seriously, I would've chosen a different name.