Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment its time to settle it once and for all

is it volcel to reject whales 45% body fat or higher

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Is it volcel to reject whales, no I don't mean foids who are slightly chubby/not in the best shape. I mean bushpigs with fupas. For reference refer to this picture. Whales refer to a foid who is 45% body fat or greater (keep in mind that gymcels are 15% at MOST). @BummerDrummer put the results of this in the news tmr

Last edited:
I would say no but I’ve approached foids like that when I was desperate.

I would say 45% is the border for volcel

nah, I take care of myself health-wise so I shouldn't have to. Don't care, i can have standards too just because my face isn't good enough. I'm not asking for a Stacy, not even a Becky, just my looksmatch who is not a landwhale. Unfortunately that won't happen in 2020 though. not gonna run simp game for a whale who can get chad just for existing

they're utterly disgusting

:feelspuke::feelspuke:

as what I said

foids literally need to do nothing to be somewhat attractive for most males besides being healthy, and even this they don't want to

while this we need literally to change, add and reshape our bones, jfl, it's not even close of being comparable

nah, I take care of myself health-wise so I shouldn't have to. Don't care, i can have standards too just because my face isn't good enough. I'm not asking for a Stacy, not even a Becky, just my looksmatch who is not a landwhale. Unfortunately that won't happen in 2020 though
good, you have at least a bit of dignity. Men should be allowed to have diginity

No, especially if you workout.

Unless you're on the same weight class, is not really volcel. Even more so if you exercise and are in good shape

Unless you're on the same weight class, is not really volcel. Even more so if you exercise and are in good shape
won't name names but some people on this forum don't seem to feel that way

35% is as high as I'll go

Is it volcel to reject whales, no I don't mean foids who are slightly chubby/not in the best shape. I mean bushpigs with fupas. For reference refer to this picture. Whales refer to a foid who is 45% body fat or greater (keep in mind that gymcels are 15% at MOST). @BummerDrummer put the results of this in the news tmr
View attachment 257225
35-40% is my limit