Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's time to support trans rights. We would be BIGOTS otherwise. We incels are TOLERANT and believe in EQUALITY.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
It's time to support trans rights. We would be BIGOTS otherwise. We incels are TOLERANT and believe in EQUALITY. Sure, the road to LGBT rights has its ups and downs, but I believe it is morally right. Transwomen are PEOPLE TOO. Only Nazis would have a problem with this tran's expression of her skill

64x1man4ncd41.png

I'm sorry but a few broken skulls are a small price to pay for social progress, diversity and more freedom for all.

When youre so desperate for pussy you want to turn men into foids

Something like 90% of trans people are on the autism spectrum. I don't remember where I heard that but it might have been here. Strong correlation between the two.

wtf I love trannies now :lul:

But thats unironically reason to support, so femoids be outcompeted and pushed away from female sports by trannies :feelsgah:

When youre so desperate for pussy you want to turn men into foids

LOL if you think this planet can go back to how it was. Acceleration-pill is the only way out.

Trannies are sick, weak minded individuals. Many of them have depression, narcissitic personality disorder, ADHD or autism, and their suicide attempt rates are very high (le 40% meme). Also most of them are filthy leftist commies.

Something like 90% of trans people are on the autism spectrum. I don't remember where I heard that but it might have been here. Strong correlation between the two.

Trans people are nuts, but that doesn't mean they can't serve a purpose.

Lmao the absolute state of humanity just nuke the world and start again it’s fucked

Trans people are nuts, but that doesn't mean they can't serve a purpose.
The only purpose trans people serve is in the mines working to the bone for the Incel nation state.

CuckTears is full of nazis
full

Is there any video footage of this skull bashing?

Fallon Fox is great, another one of those living blackpills that normies can't or won't digest. Don't think Fallon Fox should be allowed in the cage to crack biological women's skulls open? You're a literal nazi.
Is there any video footage of this skull bashing?

Quick clip here

Like an adult throwing around a young child.

Funny how feminist revert to the term "biological male" when it suits them

It's over for biological "athelete" foids

Is it inceldom discussion? What am I doing here? I lost :feelstastyman:

JFL holy shit, brutal and based of 'her'. Thank you bro.

Have another one lad

Backstory is that a female marine was talking shit about being to beat any man in the division or whatever, so someone called that action, result is in the video. Bear in mind she has a helmet and they both have heavy padded gloves, so its pretty hard to get knocked out. Neither of them are boxers judging from the video, but the guy is a marine and subject to marine fitness and strength standards, so absolutely demolishes her. Female marines aren't held to an as high standard, and she just looks kind of flabby and out of shape.

Stacy in 2020

I hope you know this is sensationalized bullshit. No leftist wants this. I do not have to lecture you on bone density and size.
No it was 30% and only in UK. They have some problems there. 90% was general mental problems iirc. I didn't read the article though.

I hope you know this is sensationalized bullshit. No leftist wants this. I do not have to lecture you on bone density and size.

No it was 30% and only in UK. They have some problems there. 90% suffer from mental problems iirc. I didn't read the article though.
Fuck it man you already know they're all a bunch of spergs.

Have another one lad

Backstory is that a female marine was talking shit about being to beat any man in the division or whatever, so someone called that action, result is in the video. Bear in mind she has a helmet and they both have heavy padded gloves, so its pretty hard to get knocked out. Neither of them are boxers judging from the video, but the guy is a marine and subject to marine fitness and strength standards, so absolutely demolishes her. Female marines aren't held to an as high standard, and she just looks kind of flabby and out of shape.
Source

She looks seriously intoxicated compared to him, reaction time is long as fuck and there is nothing resembling motor skills or coordination anywhere. Cheers for that, pleasant watch!

This could be a good way to get back at foids. Just transition to a female, get into MMA and start bashing skulls JFL.

Wtf is this tranny worship?
This thread disgusts me:feelsUgh::feelswhat:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsokman: yes lets support trans rights. especially their rights to compete with women in sports. although i HATE to see foids getting put in their place by superior men, it's all for social justice.:feelsthink:

Just trannymax so you can beat up foids theory

I disagree. In order to make things better for us we need to get rid of hypergamy and reintroduce monogamy. This will never happen with gays and trans having special privileges.

More freedom isn't always a good thing. Freedom can actually decrease equality. You can see the effects right now, female freedom = sexual market inequality for men.

did he find a loophole to beat the shit out of foids and even get paid for it? :feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back