[RageFuel] It's true, women would rather fuck another women than a guy.

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Women should be trophies on my wall.
-
13d 1h 17m

This is why I don't consider woman "human" and why I want to break a women and put her on my display shelf. These animals would rather fuck themselves than a guy. Absolute fucking degeneracy.

TINMAN

TINMAN

Failure
-
58d 1h 9m
nice baitpost greycel

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Captain
-
25d 23h 45m
More women have rape fantasies (62%) than have fantasies with other women wow

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
13d 4h 22m
I've known this for a long time. Women are more sexually attracted to other women than to sub6 men, especially short men.

People in that thread are coping with generic predictable shit like "women are not as afraid of being gay and they're more open about it." "Most people are a little gay teehee."
Bullshit. Any straight/normal man is repulsed by the thought of doing anything sexual with another guy. If not outright repulsed or disgusted then at least uncomfortable or completely uninterested.

The truth is, women can only be truly sexually aroused by Chad, Chadlite and the occasional tall high tier normie. Sub6 manlets are sexually repulsive to women, at best invisible. Women, especially attractive women are much more appealing to women than sub6 manlets.

Nothing beats tall gigachad, though. Even "lesbians" submit to an attractive enough Chad.

Last edited:
S

ShyManlet

Veteran
-
13d 16h 52m
I've known this for a long time. Women are more sexually attracted to other women than to sub6 men, especially short men.

People in that thread are coping with generic predictable shit like "women are not as afraid of being gay and they're more open about it." "Most people are a little gay teehee."
Bullshit. Any straight/normal man is repulsed by the thought of doing anything sexual with another guy. If not outright repulsed or disgusted then at least uncomfortable or completely uninterested.

The truth is, women can only be truly sexually aroused by Chad, Chadlite and the occasional tall high tier normie. Sub6 manlets are sexually repulsive to women, at best invisible. Women, especially attractive women are much more appealing to women than sub6 manlets.

Nothing beats tall gigachad, though. Even "lesbians" submit to an attractive enough Chad.
100% true, high iq as fuck

Yerberito

Yerberito

Paragon
-
43d 12h 32m
Brutal to read it op, indeed its over

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
104d 17h 23m
Damn water is really wet

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Women should be trophies on my wall.
-
13d 1h 17m
Brutal to read it op, indeed its over
One of the foids commented that she doesnt know a single girl in her college who hasnt kissed another girl. JFL ITS OVER :feelskek: :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional axis
-
74d 25m
It explains the sexual crushes foids develop in their early youths to Justin Bieber and other such effeminate men.

They are meant to get impregnated at this age by them, presumably.