Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's true, women would rather fuck another women than a guy.

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Banned
-

This is why I don't consider woman "human" and why I want to break a women and put her on my display shelf. These animals would rather fuck themselves than a guy. Absolute fucking degeneracy.

More women have rape fantasies (62%) than have fantasies with other women wow

I've known this for a long time. Women are more sexually attracted to other women than to sub6 men, especially short men.

People in that thread are coping with generic predictable shit like "women are not as afraid of being gay and they're more open about it." "Most people are a little gay teehee."
Bullshit. Any straight/normal man is repulsed by the thought of doing anything sexual with another guy. If not outright repulsed or disgusted then at least uncomfortable or completely uninterested.

The truth is, women can only be truly sexually aroused by Chad, Chadlite and the occasional tall high tier normie. Sub6 manlets are sexually repulsive to women, at best invisible. Women, especially attractive women are much more appealing to women than sub6 manlets.

Nothing beats tall gigachad, though. Even "lesbians" submit to an attractive enough Chad.

Last edited:
I've known this for a long time. Women are more sexually attracted to other women than to sub6 men, especially short men.

People in that thread are coping with generic predictable shit like "women are not as afraid of being gay and they're more open about it." "Most people are a little gay teehee."
Bullshit. Any straight/normal man is repulsed by the thought of doing anything sexual with another guy. If not outright repulsed or disgusted then at least uncomfortable or completely uninterested.

The truth is, women can only be truly sexually aroused by Chad, Chadlite and the occasional tall high tier normie. Sub6 manlets are sexually repulsive to women, at best invisible. Women, especially attractive women are much more appealing to women than sub6 manlets.

Nothing beats tall gigachad, though. Even "lesbians" submit to an attractive enough Chad.
100% true, high iq as fuck

Brutal to read it op, indeed its over

Damn water is really wet

Brutal to read it op, indeed its over
One of the foids commented that she doesnt know a single girl in her college who hasnt kissed another girl. JFL ITS OVER :feelskek: :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

It explains the sexual crushes foids develop in their early youths to Justin Bieber and other such effeminate men.

They are meant to get impregnated at this age by them, presumably.