Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's truly over if you think some government agency gives a crap about us

• Thread starter Doctor_Bootleg_404_
  • Start date
Doctor_Bootleg_404_

Doctor_Bootleg_404_

tired of trying
Seriously? Do you actually think that powerful agencies which are experts at spying and catching the most wanted and dangerous criminal and terrorists organizations actually spend their time and resources monitoring a pathetic bunch of twig virgin geeks, half of whom are living at their parent's house and can't even clean their bloody ass without good ol' mom's help?

Out of all the copes I've seen, this is probably the most retarded one of all. Thinking that we are somehow important, that we are "changing the world" by you typing on your greasy keyboards in your small tiny rooms in the middle of the night. Pathetic.
Besides, we are all unknowingly became controlled opposition a long time ago. We are the perfect scapegoat. All bark on no bite (curv your "muh ER idol", those sad pricks don't change anything except making a bit of noise).
Heck, I know I'm a loser, but at least I'm not a delusional prick thinking I'm somehow important or dangerous so much so to be considered or even acknowledged by the CIA or the FBI.
lol.

My room not small, and has balcony

There have been reports from known newspapers saying governments and universities have received funds to monitor us. So it is pretty much confirmed.

Joined Aug 6, 2019

JoinedAug 6, 2019Messages19
I think we can all agree this is a coping FBI agent who's sad about his job

20303.jpg
=
iu

There have been reports from known newspapers saying governments and universities have received funds to monitor us. So it is pretty much confirmed.
Re-read what I said, we are controlled opposition. They are probably using those funds for more productive things, like increasing their own salary or investing in other techniques to easily control the masses.
The most "dangerous" people on this forum are the edgy incels throwing threats right and left while all they do in actuality is sit in their room and cry and complain about how unfair life is.
If only I made 6 figures from watching this forum...
Joined Aug 6, 2019
Giphy

Last edited:
Seriously? Do you actually think that powerful agencies which are experts at spying and catching the most wanted and dangerous criminal and terrorists organizations actually spend their time and resources monitoring a pathetic bunch of twig virgin geeks, half of whom are living at their parent's house and can't even clean their bloody ass without good ol' mom's help?

Out of all the copes I've seen, this is probably the most retarded one of all. Thinking that we are somehow important, that we are "changing the world" by you typing on your greasy keyboards in your small tiny rooms in the middle of the night. Pathetic.
Besides, we are all unknowingly became controlled opposition a long time ago. We are the perfect scapegoat. All bark on no bite (curv your "muh ER idol", those sad pricks don't change anything except making a bit of noise).
Heck, I know I'm a loser, but at least I'm not a delusional prick thinking I'm somehow important or dangerous so much so to be considered or even acknowledged by the CIA or the FBI.
lol.
Lol US airforce already has powerpoints on us. And the newER saints will choose better targets. Back to inceltears with you.

If anything the most basic monitoring is just alienating themselves because they are fundamentally different than us (normies n shit). Unwillingness to understand or just reaching for posts they can exemplify to go "SEE HOW BAD THEY ARE LOL" and jerk themselves off between smokebreaks.

Re-read what I said, we are controlled opposition. They are probably using those funds for more productive things, like increasing their own salary or investing in other techniques to easily control the masses.
The most "dangerous" people on this forum are the edgy incels throwing threats right and left while all they do in actuality is sit in their room and cry and complain about how unfair life is.

I used to be on a Stormfront forum and we were always wondering if it was being monitored. About 10 years later the Greene party publically questioned the secret service asking them if they had been monitoring the forum and they confirmed they did. So YES government agencies DO monitor sites like this.

I used to be on a Stormfront forum and we were always wondering if it was being monitored. About 10 years later the Greene party publically questioned the secret service asking them if they had been monitoring the forum and they confirmed they did. So YES government agencies DO monitor sites like this.
Why though? Think about it, everyone here is throwing empty threats, and every thing that is considered (or so I think...) by the normalfags forbidden or dangerous and abnormal already has been discussed in countless threads.
What is there left to monitor? If one of us ever DOES go ER he probably won't be a retard and post some thread explaining his plan and what he is about to do.
If you ask me, this is the definition of inflated budget and wasted resources.

I’m always on the lookout for anyone following me. Lately there always seems to be a white truck a few cars back, Like always.

Paranoidcelmaxxing
Funny thing is that somebody is planning an attack out there right now. And the FBI would waste their time here. The US government can't stop small arms attacks so they troll forums searching for IP addresses. Once they find someone who posts anything that could be construed as a threat. They raid their home looking for weapons and electronic storage. They threaten them with terrorism charges and they plead out or become informants.

Fuck this god damn country and the fbi!

Canada gives a shit about us.

CNN and BBC say otherwise.

JFL at people thinking they monitor this site themselves. in days of neural networks, you really think someone from the gov actually reads those posts? they have a trained AI to look out for dangerous posts, at best.

They probably have a guy or two who sometimes check on us.

Kill yourself glownigger FBI. It’s confirmed they are taught chad/Stacey terminology, browse 4chan pol, etc.. You’re not fooling anyone faggot. You’re a failed piece of shit who has been assigned to online forums

Why though? Think about it, everyone here is throwing empty threats, and every thing that is considered (or so I think...) by the normalfags forbidden or dangerous and abnormal already has been discussed in countless threads.
What is there left to monitor? If one of us ever DOES go ER he probably won't be a retard and post some thread explaining his plan and what he is about to do.
If you ask me, this is the definition of inflated budget and wasted resources.

There is a simple answer. Just imagine one of the guys on this board actually does shoot up a school. 50 dead kids. And in his manifesto he says that through this site he gained clarity and his plan became more and more firm in his decision. Can you imagine what would happen to FBI leaders if the media pointed out to the public - millions of people - that this site was known to be dangerous and the FBI didn't watch it. Those folks could fucking burry their careers. It would be OVER for them. And this is why they ARE watching it.