Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's unfair american niggers aztec niggers get the amount of european that they do ngl

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Out of the major well known races niggers chinks and curries a part from North Africa Central Asia and the Middle East and the Mediterranean curries seem to be the closest after Central asian than gook or nigger.

Not only are curries or ill be more specefic Indids which is what most curries are today caucasoid but genetically their way closer to sand nigger then they are chink or gook similarly the gook and chink are infintely far away from european.

However there races got the most white admixture possible its unfair really despite us being genetically closer we still didn't get what the American nigger or native American nigger got.

And curry land has a long tradition of having tight connections to western eurasian kinda hurts.

Nobody cares you self-hating hindu dindu shitskin.

I hate how brown people compare themselves to Europeans just because they have 0.01% Spanish blood JFL. Rice, who traversed seas and invented many things, were originally genetically closer to whites than those heart ripping Aztecs were, its just so unfair I agree:cryfeels:

I hate how brown people compare themselves to Europeans just because they have 0.01% Spanish blood JFL. Rice, who traversed seas and invented many things, were originally genetically closer to whites than those heart ripping Aztecs were, its just so unfair I agree:cryfeels:

Chinks are the furthest things possible and have always been the furthest things possible even the aztects had ane chinks are genetic trash that should have been shot ngl

I think I've had a stroke trying to read that headline

I hate those 2 groups because they do nothing but crime and are Jewish puppets. Never seen one try claiming European ancestry. Usually they don’t give a shit because whitey bad and everyone hates whitey

Nobody cares you self-hating hindu dindu shitskin.
This lmfao.

Stormcopers at it again

Smug look wander ponder photo

I hate those 2 groups because they do nothing but crime and are Jewish puppets. Never seen one try claiming European ancestry. Usually they don’t give a shit because whitey bad and everyone hates whitey

Why wouldn't they want to be european lmao they have a more claim than any modern curry atleast the Latin American ones

You had a stroke the day you left your mother's womb ngl
Whilst you crawled out that egg your maw left without any repercussions.

Whilst you crawled out that egg your maw left without any repercussions.

Atleast I had a jaw I didn't have to be assisted by some nurses helping some disabled abomination.
la mestizaje
im one of them
keep crying for me

Your race doesn't deserve those white genes you weren't even close culturally to start with.

Your race doesn't deserve those white genes you weren't even close culturally to start with.

What i have to do with that? I have like 5 races(mixed)
Also, europeans are the ones who choose to dominate America

What i have to do with that? I have like 5 races(mixed)
Also, europeans are the ones who choose to dominate America

What i mean is your race was lucky that's all it should have been us though cause we are infinitely closer in genes or was before the Europeans gave them their genes to you if we had been colonized we would have been fully europoid passing.

Chinks are the furthest things possible and have always been the furthest things possible even the aztects had ane chinks are genetic trash that should have been shot ngl
Shut up faggot rice are the master race

Shut up faggot rice are the master race

Chinks are genetic trash that destroy and polutes the blood lines of any caucasoid.

Chinks are genetic trash that destroy and polutes the blood lines of any caucasoid.

Rice are superior to whites in iq. Whites are genetic subhuman trash.

I have basically no knowledge about Aztecs now that I think about it.

Like anyone cares about that nigger on averages your race pollutes good caucasoid lines even 20 percent shows.

It is purifying those bad caucasoid lines. What race are you anyway?

It is purifying those bad caucasoid lines. What race are you anyway?

Curry Unforantely none the less I'm closer by a land slide but I'm not trying to pollute the white gene line.

I have basically no knowledge about Aztecs now that I think about it.

Aztecs were the ancestors of modern mexicans who claim that the aztecs were like europeans even though they ripped peoples hearts out in pagan rituals:feelsclown:
Curry Unforantely none the less I'm closer by a land slide but I'm not trying to pollute the white gene line.

Bro why are you insulting rice then? Curries are the closest thing to rice after rice:feelskek:

Aztecs were the ancestors of modern mexicans who claim that the aztecs were like europeans even though they ripped peoples hearts out in pagan rituals:feelsclown:

Bro why are you insulting rice then? Curries are the closest thing to rice after rice:feelskek:

NO were really not close to chinks were a lot closer but still far none the less the closeness we are to middle eastern is far higher than we are to fucking chinks.

NO were really not close to chinks were a lot closer but still far none the less the closeness we are to middle eastern is far higher than we are to fucking chinks.

Cope :feelskek:

Sure bro.

That's the distance between afghan pashtun and the average curry and that's the low caste ones all beit this 1 isn't accurate we can see on these charts curries align way closer to sand nigger than to chinks..

Here is a better 1.

Here is a global pca with over couple of 100 thousand snps the large box on the very left is the average chink the small arrow on the right is the distance from us to afhani pashtun so no i'm not you My race is not realted to you in any way possible were actually more closer to western eurasian than we are to eastern eurasian.

On terms of genetic closeness curries align way closer

Sure bro.

View attachment 274306

That's the distance between afghan pashtun and the average curry and that's the low caste ones all beit this 1 isn't accurate we can see on these charts curries align way closer to sand nigger than to chinks..

Here is a better 1.

View attachment 274307

Here is a global pca with over couple of 100 thousand snps the large box on the very left is the average chink the small arrow on the right is the distance from us to afhani pashtun so no i'm not you My race is not realted to you in any way possible were actually more closer to western eurasian than we are to eastern eurasian.

On terms of genetic closeness curries align way closer

Bro nobody cares about genetics it is all about average iq which explains why curries have lower iq than rice it is because you guys are closer to subhuman whites.

Bro nobody cares about genetics it is all about average iq

I used to think that and then i saw the most dysgenic people reproducing where does all this iq cope fit in with nordic chads that are dumber than chinks but still out slay them 9/10 like where does this fit ?

I used to think that and then i saw the most dysgenic people reproducing where does all this iq cope fit in with nordic chads that are dumber than chinks but still out slay them 9/10 like where does this fit ?

Think about the story of the rooster and the peacock. The peacock can slay peahens more than the rooster can due to his massive tail feathers. But the rooster can easily beat up the peacock in a fight. The low iq aryan chads are like the peacocks with their dysgenics and the ricecels are like the roosters, ugly, but more well adapted to survival.:feelsthink:

Think about the story of the rooster and the peacock. The peacock can slay peahens more than the rooster can due to his massive tail feathers. But the rooster can easily beat up the peacock in a fight. The low iq aryan chads are like the peacocks with their dysgenics and the ricecels are like the roosters, ugly, but more well adapted to survival.:feelsthink:

Bro who gives a flying fuck about 6 extra points of IQ ? i'm not willing to mongeralize the aryan god race to chinks or gooks the idea physically revolts me it's always the subhuman races that reproduce curries and fucking gooks and niggers the 3 worst things possible reproduce like mad dogs.

With curries there was that slight fucking hope that if the spainards had gotten to us we would have been like puertoricans in that we would be nearly 70 percent euro on average know since most curries were already sand nigger mutts this would have been infinitely easier for curries i'm depressed those aztec fuckers got their first

Because whites colonized the continent, and look how it backfired
JHKKbpo.gif

Bro who gives a flying fuck about 6 extra points of IQ ? i'm not willing to mongeralize the aryan god race to chinks or gooks the idea physically revolts me it's always the subhuman races that reproduce curries and fucking gooks and niggers the 3 worst things possible reproduce like mad dogs.

With curries there was that slight fucking hope that if the spainards had gotten to us we would have been like puertoricans in that we would be nearly 70 percent euro on average know since most curries were already sand nigger mutts this would have been infinitely easier for curries i'm depressed those aztec fuckers got their first

Lol at you curry you white worshipping cuck. Only a cuck would worship a race that looks down on them. Fuck the subhuman Aryan race and their blonde hair blue eyes bullshit. I do not care if you look better than me, if you have a lower iq, you are below me.

Because whites colonized the continent, and look how it backfired
JHKKbpo.gif

And know half of the fucking puertorican race are moggers on average meanwhile before hand they were subhuman no 1 cares about being a rape baby were all rape babies.
Lol at you curry you white worshipping cuck. Only a cuck would worship a race that looks down on them. Fuck the subhuman Aryan race and their blonde hair blue eyes bullshit. I do not care if you look better than me, if you have a lower iq, you are below me.

If it's by 6 points it means nothing if I could have looked like the average puertorican but probably whiter cause i'm a sand nigger mutt i will gladly take it i don't care if i'm a rape baby we all are.

Literally how

Are you seriously telling me 70 percent europeans are not moggers compared to the abo that once roamed the americas

Are you seriously telling me 70 percent europeans are not moggers compared to the abo that once roamed the americas
??

Eufags colonized puerto rico?