Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It’s unfair that women make more money than me

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
It’s ragefuel that when I see random women at my corporate office building I know they are making more money than me. Most are probably making 50-60k or more when I make less than 40.

Also infuriating is that I’m sure i outwork, most of them, stay on task and don’t talking about sucking Chad dick during work hours, and actually have the required education.

Another way I rate is just by looking through random foid profiles of Facebook and reading their job titles. They look dumb as fuck yet have these great high paying jobs.

I would be so happy if I could even make 40k a year... REEEEEEEEE

It should be illegal for women to make money if they aren't Married with 3 fully grown kids.

It’s ragefuel that when I see random women at my corporate office building I know they are making more money than me. Most are probably making 50-60k or more when I make less than 40.

Also infuriating is that I’m sure i outwork, most of them, stay on task and don’t talking about sucking Chad dick during work hours, and actually have the required education.

Another way I rate is just by looking through random foid profiles of Facebook and reading their job titles. They look dumb as fuck yet have these great high paying jobs.

I would be so happy if I could even make 40k a year... REEEEEEEEE
Do you get by with your salary? So are you able to afford luxuries alongside it too like a good pc atleast?

Do you get by with your salary? So are you able to afford luxuries alongside it too like a good pc atleast?
No I only work part time on top of making a low wage. I’m currently looking for a new full time job.

The rage part is that I am a good worker and qualified but since I’m ugly and lack connections I remain unemployed.

The elites allow this because women spend more money.

Money (as we know it) is the biggest scam of the last two centuries.
It is! It is an arbitrary piece of paper that only has value because (((they))) tell us it does

Society is doomed, man. Society has gone to hell.