Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's "UNINTENTIONALLY HILARIOUS" how male inceldom is reaching levels never seen before. It's our own stupid fault for not working on our fasonality.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
co6xupof9hs21.png

The empathetic gender/feminist website finds male inceldom funny.

But incels are misogynists.

HONK HONK

co6xupof9hs21.png

The empathetic gender/feminist website finds male inceldom funny.

But incels are misogynists.

HONK HONK

dude get short and you will realize that normies find it funny when short guys get beaten up for no reason. ugly guys commiting suicide is funny too. laughing about virgins doesnt surprise me. its normal. nothing to see here.

if u don't find men pain funny there's clearly something wrong with you.

dude get short and you will realize that normies find it funny when short guys get beaten up for no reason. ugly guys commiting suicide is funny too. laughing about virgins doesnt surprise me. its normal. nothing to see here.

I'm calling it now. There will be an incel character on a sitcom. They will make his personality terrible and blame that for his rejections. He will also be the butt of the jokes.

Don't forget that we live in a society wich oppreses women at least according to all media outlets

HAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS INCEL, THIS PRICK ACTUALLY THINKS HE IS A HUMAN AND WORTH OF HAPPINESS LOOOOOL FUCK GO KILL YOURSELF BEAST NOBODY WANT YOU LIVING!!!...
OH NO, THOSE INNOCENT POOR PEOPLE KILLED IN MASSHOOTING BY SOME INSANE MANIAC, WE NEED TO BAN ALL GUNS, NOW!!!

True tbh, my fasonality is not the best.

based and honkpilled

For femoid to make her looksmatch happy is to "make sacrifice", to "settle down"...

@OverBeforeItBegan

Lol those stupid virgin losers why dont they just install tinder

Lets see how hilarious it is when men with nothing to lose become thugmax and terrorize foids on the street and rape them.
Yea I'll sit back with a beer and watch the world burn. Bonus points for JB sex doll.

See the Indian / South american gang rapes.
Recently we had a video around here from some french foid getting gangraped by north africa.
Or the mass groping in Cologne on new year.
Europe is totally cucked

I have respect for all these low inhib raping gangbangers, but I'm not gonna risk everything (...yet)

Women should have vagina cages.

HAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS INCEL, THIS PRICK ACTUALLY THINKS HE IS A HUMAN AND WORTH OF HAPPINESS LOOOOOL FUCK GO KILL YOURSELF BEAST NOBODY WANT YOU LIVING!!!...
OH NO, THOSE INNOCENT POOR PEOPLE KILLED IN MASSHOOTING BY SOME INSANE MANIAC, WE NEED TO BAN ALL GUNS, NOW!!!

HONK HONK

You still don't' get it, do you? Your life isn't a tragedy, its a COMEDY! So why aren't you laughing?

Read the entire article. It's essentially just victim blaming. As if we choose to be like this

Unintentionally spreading the blackpill lol

I bet will still be hilarious when everything is burning, I bet they wont have the courage to stop laughing and try to at least understand the joke

HONK HONK

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back