Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It’s unnatural for women to choose men based on their looks

S

Silverandgold

Greycel
It's UNNATURAL for women to choose men based on their looks

MEN are the visual ones that have to choose women based on their looks since looks determine a woman's fertility and her likelihood of surviving childbirth (i.e. if she has wide enough hips, etc). Not only that, but a man needs to be sexually attracted to a woman to achieve an erection so he can penetrate her and thus impregnate her.

WOMEN, in nature, choose men based on their intelligence, bravery, work ethic, and their ability to protect and provide. Women are not visual like men. They do not need to be sexually attracted to their partners to have sex and get pregnant.

Life goes on if a woman is not sexually attracted to her partner. For most of our existence as a species women were either raped, forcefully married off in arranged marriages, or they chose men based on their resources and ability to provide. We did not multiply to 7.5 billion people because women chose tall men with attractive faces. Now is the first time in history that women are focusing on looks and thus we are having a major decline in birth rates.

Women choosing men based on looks = extinction of humans.
Men choosing women based on looks = the continuation of the human race.

When I was young, it made me angry that women were gold diggers. I just wanted a woman who was my equal and wanted me for me, not my ability to provide. I grew up in a traditional orthodox Jewish community and my parents expected me to court and eventually marry one of the traditional girls in our community and become her provider. That sounded like slavery to me. I didn't want that. I'm ugly so none of the girls were dying to get to know me anyway, but I figure that if I would've actually tried hard to make something of myself and court those girls they would've been interested in my resources. But I never tried. I was shy and reclusive and was always hoping to leave the community one day and find an independent woman who loves me for who I am, not what I can provide. One of the girls in my community who was a family friend ended up leaving the community herself to go to college. When she came back from college, she was a feminist and had given up her religion, and ended up moving out of the community. I got quite close with her and wanted to be with her. I thought this educated woman will like me for my personality and the fact that I respect her independence and see her as an equal. But she just viewed me as a brother. With her degree and high paying career, she only wanted to date good looking men. They were often better looking than her. She ended up having kids with a random man who didn't even stick by her. She became a single mom. Now she's old and nobody wants her I offered to be with her a few years ago. But even being an old hag single mother, she thought she was too good for me. She is not the only example. I've gotten to know other independent, educated women over the years, and they could never look past my short stature and ugly face. It doesn't matter if we had things in common or had good chemistry. My looks were a deal breaker. The moral of the story is that if I could go back in time and work on my education and accumulating resources to attract a woman the old fashioned way, I would. I was delusional to think that women are equal to men and that I could attract a woman who loves me for my personality. NO!! Women are only attracted to two things: looks and money. If you aren't in the top 10% lookswise then it's OVER for you and you have to find a way to become financially attractive. However, from what I understand, it's getting harder and harder for men to attract women nowadays even if they DO have the money and resources. Since more and more women are becoming educated and making their own money, they no longer rely on men for money and thus they place more of an emphasis on looks. Ok, the REAL moral of the story is: IT'S A MISTAKE THAT WOMEN WERE EVER GIVEN THE RIGHT TO WORK!

Women are not visual like men

Giphy

Seems like you're confusing reality for what you want reality to be

wall of cope probably

Women were always visual

They are visual but not in the same way we are. Men NEED to be visual to procreate. Women don’t. We have to experience sexual attraction to get an erection and to impregnate someone. A woman does not have to be sexually attracted to someone to have sex and get pregnant. Most of our ancestors were conceived through rape. So a woman by nature is not visual in the same way a man is. Her sexual preferences don’t matter. Life goes on if she doesn’t find a man sexually attractive. She’ll still get pregnant.

Beware when you use the word "natural", it's charged.

Anyway, women have probably always picked men on looks, but not for long term relationships, rather for cuckolding.

I agree though that if looks becomes the only criteria for forming mating couples, our species is doomed.

Overall, good post, greycel. Welcome to the forum.

Last edited:
You're right. For women it is better to have a strong man (regardless of face or size) and intelligent than in a hostile environment is more useful to protect the offspring.

Men NEED to be visual to procreate. Women don’t. We have to experience sexual attraction to get an erection and to impregnate someone. A woman does not have to be sexually attracted to someone to have sex and get pregnant.
Agreed.

Basically, desire is only required on the male part.

No, it's natural but uncivilized.

No, it's natural but uncivilized.
This.

There is no point criticizing anything by saying "it's not natural". We live in an artificial environment and we obey cultural rules, and we've been doing so ever since we discovered fire, basically.

They are visual but not in the same way we are. Men NEED to be visual to procreate. Women don’t. We have to experience sexual attraction to get an erection and to impregnate someone. A woman does not have to be sexually attracted to someone to have sex and get pregnant. Most of our ancestors were conceived through rape. So a woman by nature is not visual in the same way a man is. Her sexual preferences don’t matter. Life goes on if she doesn’t find a man sexually attractive. She’ll still get pregnant.

Women were never raped (in the same sense as they are now) in our evolutionary history. Its because women werent nearly as picky. The way things played out was the strongest, fittest and most dominant men were able to have their pick of women and prevent access (of women) to the weaker men.

It was a bit like the chimpanzees of today practice social dominance. The female chimps are not picky and would gladly fuck any male chimp during mating season. However, the biggest strongest male chimps drive off the weaker men and male to male violence is extremely high ( as is common to human polyamarous societies btw)

Female pickiness is an evolved trait in response to humans settling down.

WOMEN, in nature, choose men based on their intelligence, bravery, work ethic, and their ability to protect and provide. Women are not visual like men. They do not need to be sexually attracted to their partners to have sex and get pregnant.
Cope, women do not have any power whatsoever in nature. They just follow commands. In nature it is the males that fight each other and decide who is getting the female. Females don't have any say in the matter.

Women are not visual like men.
Biggest lie told to men

And the problem is only getting worse with apps like Tinder.

OP r u jewish

I always wanted to make this post but i was too lazy and now I can't do it anymore

Women choosing men based on their looks = population bottleneck. Which is a good thing, the world needs fewer subhuman. Maybe in the future men will look better because only good looking guys reproduce in modern countries nowadays.

Well that's because it's never just been all about looks unlike what 99% of what this forum thinks. Looks have always been like between a third and a half of it.
ded srs?

Yet they do and are even more aggressive with their demands