Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It’s utter bullshit that while women only need to be thin, men have to do the same + be ripped/have a six pack/pecks/biceps (etc)

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
Think about the asymmetry — if you’re a woman all you have to do is lose weight and men will find you attractive. Women can boost their SMV a bit higher perhaps by hitting the gym somewhat/getting “toned”, but the standard for men is waaaaaaaaaay higher — almost impossibly higher for most men with a full time job.

A lot of men turn to roids to get the gains women want so that they can actually get laid — probably not worth it considering the side effects yet here we are. It’s basically the Fisherian runway at play.

Actors can do it because working out IS their full time job — they memorize scripts and work out. Most men are working full time at some soul crushing job and it’s reasonable for them to work out within reason, but honestly getting movie star gains is practically a full time job barring invasive substance abuse to help it along.

It’s just bullshit that being attractive is so much easier for women — they just don’t have to eat so much, but for men you have to do that AND gymmaxx.

There’s also the Dataclysm book/okcupid and tinder stats showing women rate male attractiveness far more harshly than men rate female attractiveness on top of this so I’m not just spamming anecdotes from my own observation. Women are objectively much choosier when it comes to looks.

Last edited:
Who decided to give women rights?

Who decided to give women rights?
I’m not religious but the more I learn about blackpill science the more I’m convinced Islam is right about women (and ancestral patriarchal societies).

The problem becomes that when women are given all of this power and the right to choose for their own reasons it turns into what we see today where women have complete and total control regarding sex and relationships (at least with respect to normies and below — Chad is its own category and the only man women seem to compare themselves too). Blackpill science studies commulatively demonstrate this clearly.

Think about the asymmetry — if you’re a woman all you have to do is lose weight and men will find you attractive. Women can boost their SMV a bit higher perhaps by hitting the gym somewhat/getting “toned”, but the standard for men is waaaaaaaaaay higher — almost impossibly higher for most men with a full time job.

A lot of men turn to roids to get the gains women want so that they can actually get laid — probably not worth it considering the side effects yet here we are. It’s basically the Fisherian runway at play.

Actors can do it because working out IS their full time job — they memorize scripts and work out. Most men are working full time at some soul crushing job and it’s reasonable for them to work out within reason, but honestly getting movie star gains is practically a full time job barring invasive substance abuse to help it along.

It’s just bullshit that being attractive is so much easier for women — they just don’t have to eat so much, but for men you have to do that AND gymmaxx.

There’s also the Dataclysm book/okcupid and tinder stats showing women rate male attractiveness far more harshly than men rate female attractiveness on top of this so I’m not just spamming anecdotes from my own observation. Women are objectively much choosier when it comes to looks.
young men watch gi joe and avengers and internalize that image yet i've never heard anyone say that media promotes unrealistic body expectations, at least without roids, but bikini ads upset grown women so much that soyciety treated it like it was the big issue of the day

women have complete and total control regarding sex and relationships
The number of cuckold relationships there are today is proof of this

Cope, if you have a bad face no six pack can save you

also keep in mind that women can be equally thin at higher body fat percentages so they don't even need to put in as much work to get thin in the first place JFL. Nature is so misandrist.

they don't even need to lose weight to have smv

Teehee inkwell, you just need to get better

It's fucking amazing how even the lowest of women can still have standards
If men weren't weak like Raditz or dissapointing like Yamcha, women would not be as powerful

If men weren't weak like Raditz or dissapointing like Yamcha, women would not be as powerful
I always appreciate a good dragonball reference — looking back, it’s crazy how much better the art direction/artwork was back then compared to something like Super where everything looks like plastic.

I’m not religious but the more I learn about blackpill science the more I’m convinced Islam is right about women (and ancestral patriarchal societies).

The problem becomes that when women are given all of this power and the right to choose for their own reasons it turns into what we see today where women have complete and total control regarding sex and relationships (at least with respect to normies and below — Chad is its own category and the only man women seem to compare themselves too). Blackpill science studies commulatively demonstrate this clearly.

Thats surface level tbh. Men are expected to do everything these days: be 6’5, make 6 figures, dead lift 400 pounds, own 3 cars, a mansion, a yacht, work for google, carry conversations, shit like that just to appear as a blip on the radar to foids. Meanwhile a foid just has to exist

It just isn't fair

also keep in mind that women can be equally thin at higher body fat percentages so they don't even need to put in as much work to get thin in the first place JFL. Nature is so misandrist.

View attachment 403365
Can someone explain to me, why male 6-7% looks good, most masculine, but 3-4% most repulsive? For females, 15-35% looks attractive to me. A very wide spectrum.
It is cruel. The male body, who gets a pass and is appreciated is not only very, very hard work but also your hormones get whacky. Meanwhile, the part of women, who give a damn about their shape, are overzealous "strong and independent" type of woman, who sculpt themselves into male esthetic.

I always appreciate a good dragonball reference — looking back, it’s crazy how much better the art direction/artwork was back then compared to something like Super where everything looks like plastic.
Damn right, though even if Super was bad I do like the potential they had
But like Gohan, they ruined it
Yeah ik Gohan would be Goku Jr but they could differentiate his personality a bit

Women can have really bad faces and do well in dating and in life. Men have to have a good face or overcompensate by huge amount elsewhere (height, money, muscles, fame).
Bad face on men should be a legit handicap category

Women can have really bad faces and do well in dating and in life. Men have to have a good face or overcompensate by huge amount elsewhere (height, money, muscles, fame).
Bad face on men should be a legit handicap category

Do not fall into the dad bod is pretty mindset. This might be a trend among 2021 foids, but in reality it only reinforces your submissiveness and relegates you to a role of a provider. But for those of us with ugly faces, all of this doesn't even matter.

Its insane when you think about it

Instead of just working out casually to stay fit and not overeating as a male you have to track calories, macros, go on bulk and cut cycles, plan some DUP split programs so that you always target different muscles at different intensities so that you could continuously grow

Its fucking nuts, every guy these days is basically a certified nutritionist/personal trainer/amateur bodybuilder

And even that is becoming not enough, natty gains are too pathetic and so more and more guys are turning to steroids, you have kids on instagram who are like 16 and on gear JFL

Do not fall into the dad bod is pretty mindset. This might be a trend among 2021 foids, but in reality it only reinforces your submissiveness and relegates you to a role of a provider. But for those of us with ugly faces, all of this doesn't even matter.
If you are 5’6 or 4 the dad bod will make you look like a disgusting mini Chris chan

Ive noticed the opposite all the foids are with “dadbod” chads with height and face while ive struggled to put on weight my entire life. Being genuinely skinny as a man abs or not is a death sentence you are looked at like a child.

Ive noticed the opposite all the foids are with “dadbod” chads with height and face while ive struggled to put on weight my entire life. Being genuinely skinny as a man abs or not is a death sentence you are looked at like a child.
they say the same things about skinny guys as they do about dadbods. I cut down to sub 15 bf%, joined a boxing gym, changed my whole diet and lifestyle and none of it has mattered. I still look like a lanklet with clothes on. girls are so braindead they will see a Chad with a crack addiction and post about how they're turned on by the idea of a tweaker bf, guys are so braindead we'll start smoking rocks because of it and hate ourselves more because even pipemaxxing didn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back