Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It’s very aggravating that ugly men expressing romantic feelings is seen as “creepy, inappropriate and weird”

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
I was just thinking today about the reactions I get from people expressing my desire for women, or rather the reactions I got through my teens and twenties

it’d be like

my friends would go into extensive lectures about why I’m always approaching women wrong, what’s the best way to approach women(“there’s a time and a place urgi”) and what NOT to do, and the conversation would focus on the negative aspects of what could and might go wrong, and how I should try hard to “do it right” and not creep girls out or harass them.

they’d tell me about how they got their girlfriends “when they weren’t looking”, and “you just gotta be a chill guy bro, women will come to you, don’t force it, women can sense that desperation, and many women may find it scary”

The entire time it’s an ominous, depressing and dark tone about my feelings, inevitably making me feel shit for HAVING feelings, and wondering if I’m doing something criminal by feeling a desire for a woman. Why the fuck does society make me feel criminal for wanting something so basic as human intimacy?? Why should I feel guilty for wanting love??

fuck off pls society, painting me like a villain for whom it’s unnatural and undesirable to have contact with. I mean fuck I already deal with rejection and suicidal self hatred, why not constantly remind me through subliminal societal tones and messaging that wanting to be loved as an ugly man is wrong

:feelsbadman:

and the women are all the same

“The right girl will come along one day, just stop looking buddy boyo”

yes ok

Anything you do is wrong by default

An ugly man creates a masterpiece of artwork: criticized.

A pretty woman does the same piece: adored. Celebrated as a genius.

The right girl
a sickly old woman that her family, friends and government want to pawn off to somebody and make sure she's cared and paid for.

The failo effect. That's all I had to say

The more unattractive you are the more you shoud ride with the current zeitgeist and unapologetically embrace body/sex positivity. If not, then please enjoy your role of a harmless asexual alien.

The right girl will come along one day, just stop looking buddy boyo
Just stop looking bro just stop trying. you are ugly just don't try because foids are disgusted by you and they hate your presence

Yes the right girl will come along... yeah sure... while you are sitting in your room "SHE" is getting fucked by a chad.

Funny that if you throw in the towel and completely stop looking as I have the "least expect it" advice turns into "gotta put yourself out there bro"

They'll never get it.

Expressing your feelings is human.
The society denies our humanity
full