Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting its very easy for foids

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
literally any foid can just go on (((online dating))) and have their pick of men to come fuck them and foids can abort if chad gets them pregnant. Meanwhile we are forced to live in celibacy and told that "rape" is the worst thing in the world. JFL

Foids are bombarded with attention from men everyday and they see this as a negative thing.

They wouldn't be able to live 1 day as an incel male without roping.

literally any foid can just go on (((online dating))) and have their pick of men to come fuck them and foids can abort if chad gets them pregnant. Meanwhile we are forced to live in celibacy and told that "rape" is the worst thing in the world. JFL

Women live life on easy mode

Recruit difficulty!

If I was a woman I’d be rich from an onlyfans because ugly insecure men would think they had a chance with me

If I was a woman I’d be rich from an onlyfans because ugly insecure men would think they had a chance with me

humanity is a disgusting, twisted, wretched, depraved, degenerate species.

Muh tutorial mode

even before tinder they could. never been a struggle for woman to get fucked