Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion ItsOver proved alone the SEAmaxx theory is legit AF

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
first there was the thai post he made when he fuked some thai bitches
and 2 months ago he posted in the looksmax site trip report of his trip to vietnam. this guy looks like shit now seriously he's face bloated af and his hair looks like shit. and still he fucked some foids, even a 16yo one. one of the foids was legit 8/10. he even fucked a virgin foid and posted a picture of the blood on the bed.
like someone there said - "incel in the west, slayer in the east".

i seriously thinks we all have a chance in SEA (minus the shitskins, sorry bros.)
i hope ill get the chance to try it soon.

who is this INCEL you make mention of in your post?

and 2 months ago he posted in the looksmax site trip report of his trip to vietnam. this guy looks like shit now seriously he's face bloated af and his hair looks like shit. and still he fucked some foids, even a 16yo one. one of the foids was legit 8/10. he even fucked a virgin foid and posted a picture of the blood on the bed.

i seriously thinks we all have a chance in SEA (minus the shitskins, sorry bros.)
"I will try in Vietkong tbh"

He debloated before he got better looking girls

JFL @ JBW deniers.

If you still deny this blackpill, you are completely stupid.

Just hoard some money, move to SEA, do some shit like ESL teaching (that's what ItsOver is doing), and shag as many noodlepussies as you want.

All noodlewhores are yours.

JFL @ JBW deniers.

If you still deny this blackpill, you are completely stupid.

Just hoard some money, move to SEA, do some shit like ESL teaching (that's what ItsOver is doing), and shag as many noodlepussies as you want.

All noodlewhores are yours.

Is not the same bullshit if some white men tell you: ''Just go back to your homeland.''?
I had a similar discussion in the general chat. Yes if you are white you might get something in East Asia, no doubt about that. I guess, that nobody denies this here.
@OpticalRape - But some people there told me that on average white men do have an advantage in Germany despite the fact that your average white boy has to cope with nationalism while the top percentage of white men is fucking some leftist girl who screamed ''NAZIS OUT'' before that.
Just lol at some people here.

He was just a "locationcel" teehee.

If you mog St. Black Ops or the chincel you are a volcel.

Chincel

The chincel mogs me, FMFL.

Just travel to the other side of the world bro

JFL at white incels. Talk about an oxymoron.

JFL at white incels. Talk about an oxymoron

he might be money maxing. paying them or so. whores are really cheap over seas

Is not the same bullshit if some white men tell you: ''Just go back to your homeland.''
Insert_link_to_thread_I_made_about_my_trip_to_africa.co

Is not the same bullshit if some white men tell you: ''Just go back to your homeland.''?
I had a similar discussion in the general chat. Yes if you are white you might get something in East Asia, no doubt about that. I guess, that nobody denies this here.
@OpticalRape - But some people there told me that on average white men do have an advantage in Germany despite the fact that your average white boy has to cope with nationalism while the top percentage of white men is fucking some leftist girl who screamed ''NAZIS OUT'' before that.

If I went back to Pajeetland I would be no better off, because of a combination of gender ratios, increasing age of female marriage, and the caste system. It’s no longer the same country as it used to be

the thing is though, e.g. if an indian goes back to india he wont receive any advantages from doing so, hed just be another face in the crowd. itd be like going from -1 to 0

this give me a bit of hope but i live in a shithole country i don't even work i have no studies and i'm depressed af i don't think i can work in any decent to gain enough money to travel.

When my average salary is around 250 USD per month I don't think I can JBW soon. You have to be white, BUT, from a western 1st world country.

the thing is though, e.g. if an indian goes back to india he wont receive any advantages from doing so, hed just be another face in the crowd. itd be like going from -1 to 0

Just like JBW in Germany, right? But some people seem to do not get it. Just another average white boy in the crowd

Just like JBW in Germany, right? But some people seem to do not get it. Just another average white boy in the crowd
im not educated about germany but there seems to be a lot of ethnic groups there whereas india is ethnically homogeneous. so u might get a slight advantage from being white in germany. but I can understand not wanting to racemix with shitskins, its degenerate

JBW is real in SEA. However you need like $300k invested in stocks or a job to live there for life. It costs like $1000 per month.

Partially true.

But the thing is that the amount of respect and attraction an average white male is going to receive from foids in SEA is not achievable by us.

Yes, we ethnicels who are living in the west might boost our SMV by going back to our countries and holding some big positions there (doable in places like India), but that might not be possible for middle easterners (like who are from Syria/Iraq), their entire country is a rubble now.

But the thing is that the amount of respect and attraction an average white male is going to receive from foids in SEA is not achievable by us.

That is true though.
im not educated about germany

It is over here by the way.

but there seems to be a lot of ethnic groups there whereas india is ethnically homogeneous. so u might get a slight advantage from being white in germany.

Plenty of people here already confirmed it. You do have various groups. Most likely they stick to hteir own kind, then you have some wannabe white man who wants to adapt to this situation. They start to use their slang and talk like them, females as well by the way. In reality the average white man do not have an advantage in Germany beause you are some average white boy. You have to beat any other every average white boy and on top of that the top tier men. Jsut forget about that. Basically every man who is average can end their lives to be honest. The average white man has only a chance by escaping from here to go to East Asia. But that is also cucked.

Last edited:
Just go and create more incels in a third world country bro

link?

last i saw his pics he was looking good and the hair transplant made him NW0

i wish i had money to afford sea trips

Just travel to the other side of the world bro

And do it with the ONE WEEK OF VACATION TIME that American employers give you! That's enough time to fly to SEA, have a layover at the airport, and fly back to this American Rust Belt shithole to spend the remaining 51 weeks of a year as a locationcel squandering your fading youth away.

When my average salary is around 250 USD per month I don't think I can JBW soon. You have to be white, BUT, from a western 1st world country.
just slave to amazon jewish overlords son for 6 months
RTR1JFXF.jpg

I’m repulsed by noodles that I don’t even wanna go to SEA

Polish chad destroying little Thai whores
Tinder polish whores chad
i wonder how many matches he would get at SEA. 10k? 100k? 100 million? JFL

How about finding cute and CULTURED waifus, not casual cunts?

He also fucked 5 girls from Ukraine/Russia, and two were pretty attractive. Good for him.

n..no....it's just...going to SEA has a mystical effect on incels to make their personalities good all of a sudden

JBW is real in SEA. However you need like $300k invested in stocks or a job to live there for life. It costs like $1000 per month.
What if I buy a house there ?