Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITT modern western woman

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
Women nowadays are just completly braindamaged. Great story: Me and my highschool love got engaged. We literaly had the perfect relationship, rarely arguing, same interests, really attached to each other, we never ran out of stuff to talk about, sex was great. It's been fantastic for 7 years. Her little sister died and she snapped into a deep depression, i was there, always. It was one of the hardest times in my life (if you ever had a relationship with some1 deeply depressed you know what im talking about)

Sometimes she cried the whole night and even though i needed to get up in 4 hours i stayed awake just to hold her and distract her from all that shit. She didn't even had to work since her doctor told her not to. So she stayed awake at nights, always. At some point when i had around 16-18 hours of sleep in 7 days with 8-10 hours work everyday i nearly collapsed and fell asleep while she was crying. my body was just done. The morning after i called in sick for work cuz i felt so bad for her that i wanted to be there for the day. She fcking rampaged and told me that i dont care about her and i dont even understand what she was going through. Idk a lotta things felt super off about her.

She became suicidal and got into a psychiatric ward. I visited her every 1-2 days(45 minute drive), brought flowers, presents, sweets, photos, books. Everything she could need to survive locked in a place like this. She met some other total psychopath in there who nearly crippled his gf. And when she got out she was completely different. And shortly after i knew why. I woke up one morning with her being already awake and on her phone texting (she never texted someone early in the morning)

So i just grabbed her phone, looking at the messages. She was texting this psycho guy about when they meet next time and how they would fuck. She even told him that she gets super horny thinking about that if shes going to have a family with me in the future , she will still meet him to fuck. You wanna know what her excuse was? "I felt so empty and i wanted to feel that im alive again" Um what? Girl u had a dude giving you his life, who nearly killed himself due to stress and exhaustion JUST so you can feel "alive" and not alone at all. XD I just straight up dipped and im living a happy single life since a year now. Now shes with that guy and hes physically and mentally abusing her, but thats what woman's want i guess. So to anyone who's being in a toxic relationship: just run for it man, its not worth it. You dont need to be taken to be happy.

What the actual fuck? I become more and more convinced women are actual psychos, by nature.

"I felt so empty and i wanted to feel that im alive again"

A1DEBFED 2B34 47DB AEC5 4FF92EF93783

As Redpillers like to say, "She's not yours, it's just your turn". Today it's psycho chad, tomorrow is a different chad, the cock carousel never stops.

Every abusive relationships is deserved.

Female brains and what makes them click is some scary stuff.

As Redpillers like to say, "She's not yours, it's just your turn". Today it's psycho chad, tomorrow is a different chad, the cock carousel never stops.

What the actual fuck? I become more and more convinced women are actual psychos, by nature.

Psychochad mogs all of us. Its clear that most women are too mentally ill/low IQ to be making choices for themselves.

"
Now shes with that guy and hes physically and mentally abusing her, but thats what woman's want i guess. So to anyone who's being in a toxic relationship: just run for it man, its not worth it. You dont need to be taken to be happy. "

Just abuse her theory. Beats being nice to her for sure. Tfw when i dont have a bitch to physically and mentally abuse :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

JFL @ loving a woman

What is it about human females that makes them so fucked up? No other species is like this. My female cat is warm and affectionate.

The massive amount of unearned privilege that women have is probably a big factor. Everything is always handed to them, so they have no need for a work ethic, a moral code, or even any sense of balance. Why worry about give and take when everything is given to you no matter what? Meanwhile, a female (stray) cat has to work to catch her food just as much as a male cat.

Not trying to defend to foid by any means. But he seems to be kinda cucky with a below average social IQ, what kind of moron marries his high school waifu on this day and age?