Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ITT: Pics of foids you approached

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
This idea came up in my mind after one user posted a picture of a girl he approached. Let's share ITT all the foids that we have approached. One is enough, especially if you approached many of them. You can give a little story. Here is mine:
107513975_2930811423683620_7075525420630163283_n.jpg

It's the biggest I could get. I was in high school, last year, she was in her first year. I approached her, asked her to meet me on a long break in the main hall on the bottom floor. She didn't appear there even though she said "maybe" when I asked her. As much as I was bluepilled of course I explained it as "well, she was probably shy or scared". I approached her once again when she was with friends (actually I applaud myself now at how big my balls were then to do that) and she said "no". That's the end of the story. That's the closest I was to appraoching a foid even IRL. Never again.

Edit: I just remembered, I actually approached her again a few years later when I was in a bar/club with my friend. I needed a tissue and she was sitting next to a table with two of her friends. I approached them and asked for the tissue and she handed me one. IDK if she knew it was me again or not, I surely didn't notice until she was searching for it in her bag.

Last edited:
I haven't approached anyone. There's absolutely no point.

I feel like this is against some kind of worship rule.

5/10 tbh.
Fine by me tbh, if virgin. There is nothing wrong with how she looks, and she doesn't put too much strain on the sidewalk. Before I was blackpilled though, I thought Im entitled to 20/10 tera Stacy. Now I know how over it is
old onenitis is like 2 point below her
How can oneitis not be 10/10? The girl on the photo is better looking but I'd choose my oneitis everyday of the week. Those are the scars of delusionmaxxing

How can oneitis not be 10/10?
lol because im not putting her on a pedestal idk im rating her and she is not 10/10 no where near it. she is actually very plain without fake up.

Aren't you a giga framelet? The bluepill is one hell of a drug.

Aren't you a giga framelet? The bluepill is one hell of a drug.
Not a framelet since my frame is okay but I am underweight. I still mogged her weight wise since she was about 155 cm tall.

She seemed nice and is fat and ethnic so I thought I had a chance jfl
20200823 174918

lol because im not putting her on a pedestal idk im rating her and she is not 10/10 no where near it. she is actually very plain without fake up.
Tbh tbh, plain janes got something about them, or maybe that's just a cope because I can't get anyone better. Still I think while you have an oneitis, she is 10/10 to you and ofc on the pedestal. I think, only when you know she's just another random bitch with a personality radar, that's when you objectively rate her attractiveness and personality, if she ever had one

Tbh tbh, plain janes got something about them, or maybe that's just a cope because I can't get anyone better. Still I think while you have an oneitis, she is 10/10 to you and ofc on the pedestal. I think, only when you know she's just another random bitch with a personality radar, that's when you objectively rate her attractiveness and personality, if she ever had one

These are the "Stacey" IT claims we only to for

black women are super hypergamous
While being the ugliest. Indeed. Not on the white foid level but still up there. Even worse looks to expectations ratio than whites.

Dont have any pics of them

Just doxx yourself theory

I'm not doxing myself
This.

I've approached so many you can probably work out who I am by just asking them on the name of a black subhuman. They'll tell
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: FUCK ITS OVERRRRR THERES A FILTER ON TOO AND MAKEUP. She looks like precious
Jfl
I've approached far worse black foids (the foid pictured there I would).

dont want an IT fag to dox me