Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITT: Post your best impression of NT normies

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
if yuh ain't match ma hu$tle then $ee ya n thats on bag:forcedsmile:

Why y'all so cap:waitwhat: It’s the acting lit until people get on yo ass for me

this you? :feelsclown: how you gonna talk like that w yo johnny depp lookin ass fade:lul: couldn't be me

do you live in a black neighborhood?

Those are the low inhib NT thugmaxxed normies.

Other normies are usually like
"Bro did you see the game the other day? That was wild what [insert athlete] did."

Wtf I’m neurotypical and I don’t even understand these words

"Bruh see that Gorilla over there? I could definitely take it"

"AHHHH HES RIPPING OFF MY ARMS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

you'd be surprised by how many suburban white/hispanic kids talk like this nowadays, especially at any public school in the US

you'd be surprised by how many suburban white/hispanic kids talk like this nowadays, especially at any public school in the US
they speak in dollar signs and shit.

"America First!"
"Vote Blue No Matter Who!"

:soy: Yo wass poppin bro:soy:

instagram profiles be like: blm
instagram posts be like: black square
no racism intended here i just see this a lot among normies

IMG 20200602 082003 707

#blm

Tears of Joy Emoji 8afc0e22 e3d4 4b07 be7f 77296331c687 grande
yo why were we deadass having sex at 14? No cap looking back shits weird bruhhh I'm DEAD

Sent from my iPhone

Yo dawg, they're living rent free in yo' head :chad:

Why y'all so cap:waitwhat: It’s the acting lit until people get on yo ass for me

this you? :feelsclown: how you gonna talk like that w yo johnny depp lookin ass fade:lul: couldn't be me
i would honestly shoot up anyone that speaks like that, or distance myself from them.

yo why were we deadass having sex at 14? No cap looking back shits weird bruhhh I'm DEAD
:lul: this one is too real. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw this exact post on twitter with 49.6k likes

:lul: this one is too real. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw this exact post on twitter with 49.6k likes
The worst part is Normies who do this think they are weird or quirky. In trying to study normies and mimic NT behavior I found there is a fine line to tread in mimicking them as they are all the same while thinking they're quirky or weird, so you have to kind of be a normie but with a slightly more expressive tone so they don't feel like you're "normal" (unlike them of course, they're lit af according to themselves)

@werty1457 can help us.
Bitch and?! I said what I said. Periodt sis.:feelskek:

kid ur fucking dissing
im from toronto
Just your 23 old kid who has to live by himself :feelsbadman:

no harm done I ain’t trying to diss ya just remind me of a old user here that I liked his post style lol it’s a shame he like went off the rails.

Just your 23 old kid who has to live by himself :feelsbadman:

no harm done I ain’t trying to diss ya just remind me of a old user here that I liked his post style lol it’s a shame he like went off the rails.
FREE HIM

Well this just pissed me off

Bruh no cap fr tho nom sayin tho fam

"Thank you sir. Have a nice day!"

It's called being a decent human being, and as a male feminist, you are not welcome here. Let that sink in.

i'd tap that :feelshaha:

Bruh homies really be out here straight cappin trynna cop coochie. :chad:

It’s sickening how men can get away with eye rape due to the patriarchy :foidSoy:

Wow, who hurt you? Have you tried therapy? How about shadow work? :soy:

Noooo! Stop stealing from closed cultures you colonizer!!!:feels:

"You're rockin' that look!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back