Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR ITT we act like we aren't incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 25223
  • Start date
Deleted member 25223

Deleted member 25223

λ ⊢ π
-
Need help finding larger condoms in India

My measurements are 6.5inches length and 5.5 inches in circumference when fully erect. Every condom brand in India pretty much marks their products as having a nominal width of 53mm, which is pretty much impossible to roll down. Even if I manage to roll it down after struggling for minutes, it is because the erection is on its way out. The so called XXL condoms (looking at you manforce XXL and kamasutra XL) does not account for increased girth at all (same lay flat width of 53mm).

Purchasing larger imported condoms (skyn large) from amazon is really expensive at about 200Rs per condom which is about 10x the price of other condoms and takes about 3 weeks to ship. Tried purchasing from eBay but the items that don’t charge exorbitant shipping are sent by unregistered post which I never received after waiting for a month (seller refunded for the product though).

Could anyone help out by suggesting any alternatives to the extremely expensive condoms or the condoms that you have to plan for months in advance and hope it somehow makes its way to you?

P.S: Not a shit post in any way, have really been struggling with everything mentioned here so any help is appreciated.

Need help finding larger condoms in India

My measurements are 6.5inches length and 5.5 inches in circumference when fully erect. Every condom brand in India pretty much marks their products as having a nominal width of 53mm, which is pretty much impossible to roll down. Even if I manage to roll it down after struggling for minutes, it is because the erection is on its way out. The so called XXL condoms (looking at you manforce XXL and kamasutra XL) does not account for increased girth at all (same lay flat width of 53mm).

Purchasing larger imported condoms (skyn large) from amazon is really expensive at about 200Rs per condom which is about 10x the price of other condoms and takes about 3 weeks to ship. Tried purchasing from eBay but the items that don’t charge exorbitant shipping are sent by unregistered post which I never received after waiting for a month (seller refunded for the product though).

Could anyone help out by suggesting any alternatives to the extremely expensive condoms or the condoms that you have to plan for months in advance and hope it somehow makes its way to you?

P.S: Not a shit post in any way, have really been struggling with everything mentioned here so any help is appreciated.
Willreadlater