Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ITT: We share ways to make it easier to identify IT infiltrators

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
They've been a lot of them coming these days and people have been ousting them but they still keep coming.

Therefore we should consolidate our knowledge. Here's my contribution

1.Is a Greycel that joined recently this year

We know IT members are bluepilled and are still going out to get destroyed by foids. But they can't do that now because of the Coronavirus. So what better way for them to waste their time and pretend they're making a difference than coming here and LARPing as one of us?

2.Acts like a cunt to a lot of .co posters for no reason

Its a common trend I see for IT infiltrators to act like cunts. And I don't mean like a cheeky cunt with the bantz. I mean genuinely mean spirited hatred for you. Its not a coincidence almost all posters who acted like that to me were exposed as IT infiltrators. I never said anything majorly disagreeable. But you see its only disagreeable to actual incels but not them. Remember that these people hate you deep down in their subconsciousness no matter how much they larp. Eventually they will slip and it comes out.

3.Tries to redefine what it means to be Incel when it is already generally established.

The typical divide and conquer strategy. Even more telling is when a new greycel does it. You've only been here for a few weeks and now you're trying to somehow act as the authority and change the long established beliefs here? Hmmmm

4.Very delusional about self.

We all know IT posters are incredibly delusional as well as being bluepilled. If you come to this place, its full of losers so what good would coming here to boast do? Wouldn't it be better to go somewhere that has people who will actually give you something for your "credentials"? Unless of course you have "other reasons" to be here. We already got some smart guys here and they don't need to boast that much coz at the end of the day, they're still losers of the dating and SMV world and they know it.

5.Gives bluepilled advice in posts

Anyone who tries blatantly telling us that will get banned so they try it more subtly. After all they still really want to believe it so naturally it will slip out.

Feel free to contribute. Remember its your job to expose IT posters and to show what they really are.

Based thread tbh

Good thread bro

#1 way to identify an IT infiltrator:

that person made a thread about IT infiltrators

I think the points you've put up really good already.
The key takeaway is that anyone who is larping as an incel will eventually give themselves away because of the sheer amount of cognitive dissonance that comes with maintaining the position that you agree with something that you absolutely don't agree with.

greycel joined recently made 0 post

One of the more subtle ways is they talk is like, "Normies are having so much sex but we aren't!!! Wah!!!!" As an indirect way to try to make us feel bad about not having sex. Or they'll say, "I had sex with a prostitute and it was so amazing. Fapping does not compare to sex." Etc. etc. in a way to try and trigger us and make us feel bad.

They make IT bait or get posted to IT a lot. Usually that's the reason they wanted to make an account anyways to make content for IT.

I think the points you've put up really good already.
The key takeaway is that anyone who is larping as an incel will eventually give themselves away because of the sheer amount of cognitive dissonance that comes with maintaining the position that you agree with something that you absolutely don't agree with.

Yup. That’s how all the foids here ended up getting banned.

Yup. That’s how all the foids here ended up getting banned.
Are there some examples of larpers giving themselves away that you remember? It might be helpful to document exactly when these fools made a misstep

Posting personal stories that are clearly LARPs either about therapists, irl interactions, etc. Especially those "I blackpilled my therapist!" type of posts. For example from @Dialgatime321 which was clearly some sort of LARPer:

Edit: I think mods thought this account was a woman as well. They posted retarded shit about cuckolding being hot that got them banned. Might be Dio. You can read @knajjd 's ban appeal response.

Last edited:
they will eventually reveal themselves when the time comes, either that or they'll become to blackpilled from constantly being on here, which I doubt will happen when they've already consumed that much soy