Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ITtard admits teen love is real

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Tbh I lost it a 16 and I remember having lots of memorable intimate moments during my last years of HS. But at the same I had even better moments after that. But either way HS gave me experience but that's it. Nothing would have been fundamentally different had I not had had (sorry English is not my first language) sex in HS.
Last sentence is cope however. Sex havers have no idea how it is to us because they never got to experience the feeling of missing out. They all say it would have no difference, but they have no idea. They could never imagine that feeling of missing out. Also check out this delusional ITcel above his reply:
I can't imagine going through the next 60 or 70 years thinking that your biggest achievement was getting to have awkward first-time sex with some girl you dated for a couple months during your sophomore year while that classmate who went onto start the successful company and is happily married is just "coping" because he didn't lose his virginity until he was in college.
I like how delusional he is. He must have watched too many high school movies in which losers win in the end and bullies get miserable. Reality check: bullies stay winning and high school losers usually stay losers throughout their entire life. They don't become millionare CEO chads. That's a fairy tale and wishful thinking. They either stay virgins till death or "ascend" with a post-wall single mother roastie in what these ITcels would call "successful marriage" (read: betabuxxing).
I didn't lose my virginity until my second year of college and I can honestly say it was one of the worst experiences of my life.

I didn't date at all in high school and I don't give it a second thought. Of course, this was nearly 25 years ago.

I also have to laugh at their ever shifting goal posts when it comes to height. I'm 6' tall, so either I make the bare minimum to at least date a "land whale" or I'm a "manlet".

But, according to statistics, I'm above average for the country I live in and one of my co-workers nicknamed me "Big Man" at a job I worked a couple of years ago.
Lmao is this why they think sex doesn't matter? No wonder. When all you get is sloppy seconds from a landwhale that settled down and isn't sexually attracted to you no wonder sex sucks and you start wondering why sex is seen as pleasuring. A chad never says how sex was "one of the worst experiences of my life" or starts wondering why people put so much value to it. This only happens to bluepilled incels in denial who missed their prime years and lost their virginity to a landwhale roastie that reluctantly accepted to have starfish sex with him. No wonder sex is bad experience for him.

"I also have to laugh at their ever-shifting goalposts when it comes to height. I'm 6' tall, so either I make the bare minimum to at least date a "land whale" or I'm a "manlet".

But, according to statistics, I'm above average for the country I live in and one of my co-workers nicknamed me "Big Man" at a job I worked a couple of years ago."

They are experiencing the shit we talk about yet disagree with us. I suspect it's because incel tears users have massive egos and want to feed it by deluding themselves into thinking that they are better than us.

Holy kek
Last sentence is cope however. Sex havers have no idea how it is to us because they never got to experience the feeling of missing out. They all say it would have no difference, but they have no idea. They could never imagine that feeling of missing out. Also check out this delusional ITcel above his reply:

I like how delusional he is. He must have watched too many high school movies in which losers win in the end and bullies get miserable. Reality check: bullies stay winning and high school losers usually stay losers throughout their entire life. They don't become millionare CEO chads. That's a fairy tale and wishful thinking. They either stay virgins till death or "ascend" with a post-wall single mother roastie in what these ITcels would call "successful marriage" (read: betabuxxing).

Lmao is this why they think sex doesn't matter? No wonder. When all you get is sloppy seconds from a landwhale that settled down and isn't sexually attracted to you no wonder sex sucks and you start wondering why sex is seen as pleasuring. A chad never says how sex was "one of the worst experiences of my life" or starts wondering why people put so much value to it. This only happens to bluepilled incels in denial who missed their prime years and lost their virginity to a landwhale roastie that reluctantly accepted to have starfish sex with him. No wonder sex is bad experience for him.
There was this brutal "teen love" video narrated by a guy with an Australian accent, I wonder if anyone has the link to it? It was only around 2 minutes long and was animated.