[It's Over] I've always enjoyed the LDAR lifestyle

Veganist

Veganist

maskcel
-
Even as a kid/teenager, I'd favor rotting over social activities. For example during summer I would just be rotting for 2 months and before I would notice school would start again.

Nowadays I don't really have a choice. But under these conditions, LDARing is not possible. I have so much stuff to be stressed over, and too little time.

Right now there is no doubt in my mind that I would favor LDARing with an income that is enough to keep me alive and comfortable, that motivating myself to put all the effort and energy I need in order to see if I could maybe ascend after all that.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
I preferred rotting since I was 15

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

Boomer Killer
-
When I was younger it wasn’t rotting, it was relaxing.

acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Luminary
-
my ultimate dream is to never have to work again and just ldar forever

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
-
I was rotting since early elementary school. Parents didn't give a shit as long as I got good grades and didn't bother them by speaking.

TheNEET

TheNEET

School of Friendship dropout
-
I think everyone prefers pleasurable activities, normies are just too fake to admit it

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
Is good to be alone most of time, always preferred that. Just not all of time :/

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Yeah, I prefer LDARing on my own to being out with lots of people. The LDAR lifestyle is suited for a quiet, introverted guy like me.

kampman

kampman

Degenerate
-
For most incels, LDAR-NEET is the best imaginable lifestyle. Unfortunately, few of us can actually afford it, but my happiest periods of adulthood were when I literally had nothing to do all day. Of course it had its downsides, like no income.

King_of_morons

King_of_morons

20 year old virgin. When life gets you low, go Cho
-
Same. I get bored if I'm going out with people.

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
-
Being alone all by myself is the single greatest temporary moment in my time continuum as a soon to be immortal in the metaphorical realm.
What is going outside ?
Who needs windows anyway ?
GO FULL DARK HARDCORE MODE 24/7 NO SLEEP ENERGIZED INDUCED MENACE CARNAGE SPONSORED INNER SATISFACTION ILLUSTRATED GORY FEST GOD TIER LEVEL TASTE EXTREMESPEED MAXIMIZED

Last edited:
kampman

kampman

Degenerate
-
GO FULL DARK HARDCORE MODE 24/7 NO SLEEP ENERGIZED INDUCED MENACE CARNAGE SPONSORED INNER SATISFACTION ILLUSTRATED GORY FEST GOD TIER LEVEL TASTE EXTREMESPEED MAXIMIZED
I have to experiece this one day

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

pain and sadness forever
-
I loved LDAR mode but sometimes it got depressing and repetitive

Veganist

Veganist

maskcel
-
Listen here...

I have no internet connection, can't afford to buy food to please my appetite the way I want, can't find time to sit in comfort without worries about tomorrow that spike up my cortisol.

It's impossible to LDAR... I'm a full time student, so I have 0 income and in the only free time I have *weekends* I have no means to spend my time in peace. Be thankful for what you got boyos. Life's hell for me.

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail the Bloatlord, human vermin!
-
Same, since childhood. It started feel off after puberty.

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Legend
-
Same, it's because if you're ugly you don't enjoy irl social activities.

Veganist

Veganist

maskcel
-
I want to spend the rest of my life as a hikikomori rotting away in a coffin home with junk food and videogame cope

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Captain
-
It's cope to think you enjoy rotting. I thought I did it too but honestly I realized I don't at all

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
-
all my summer holidays and mid term holidays have been me ldaring no social life. I don't know if I enjoy it but it's all I know

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

25 y/o"khhv"(3D), waifuist
-
I'm not even sure that I could say I enjoy rotting, it's just that I want to do anything else even less.