Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've always enjoyed the LDAR lifestyle

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
Even as a kid/teenager, I'd favor rotting over social activities. For example during summer I would just be rotting for 2 months and before I would notice school would start again.

Nowadays I don't really have a choice. But under these conditions, LDARing is not possible. I have so much stuff to be stressed over, and too little time.

Right now there is no doubt in my mind that I would favor LDARing with an income that is enough to keep me alive and comfortable, that motivating myself to put all the effort and energy I need in order to see if I could maybe ascend after all that.

I preferred rotting since I was 15

When I was younger it wasn’t rotting, it was relaxing.

my ultimate dream is to never have to work again and just ldar forever

I was rotting since early elementary school. Parents didn't give a shit as long as I got good grades and didn't bother them by speaking.

I think everyone prefers pleasurable activities, normies are just too fake to admit it

Is good to be alone most of time, always preferred that. Just not all of time :/

Yeah, I prefer LDARing on my own to being out with lots of people. The LDAR lifestyle is suited for a quiet, introverted guy like me.

same here tbh tbh

For most incels, LDAR-NEET is the best imaginable lifestyle. Unfortunately, few of us can actually afford it, but my happiest periods of adulthood were when I literally had nothing to do all day. Of course it had its downsides, like no income.

Same. I get bored if I'm going out with people.

Being alone all by myself is the single greatest temporary moment in my time continuum as a soon to be immortal in the metaphorical realm.
What is going outside ?
Who needs windows anyway ?
GO FULL DARK HARDCORE MODE 24/7 NO SLEEP ENERGIZED INDUCED MENACE CARNAGE SPONSORED INNER SATISFACTION ILLUSTRATED GORY FEST GOD TIER LEVEL TASTE EXTREMESPEED MAXIMIZED

Last edited:
GO FULL DARK HARDCORE MODE 24/7 NO SLEEP ENERGIZED INDUCED MENACE CARNAGE SPONSORED INNER SATISFACTION ILLUSTRATED GORY FEST GOD TIER LEVEL TASTE EXTREMESPEED MAXIMIZED
I have to experiece this one day

I loved LDAR mode but sometimes it got depressing and repetitive

Listen here...

I have no internet connection, can't afford to buy food to please my appetite the way I want, can't find time to sit in comfort without worries about tomorrow that spike up my cortisol.

It's impossible to LDAR... I'm a full time student, so I have 0 income and in the only free time I have *weekends* I have no means to spend my time in peace. Be thankful for what you got boyos. Life's hell for me.

Same, since childhood. It started feel off after puberty.

Same, it's because if you're ugly you don't enjoy irl social activities.

I want to spend the rest of my life as a hikikomori rotting away in a coffin home with junk food and videogame cope

nintchdbpict000329756366.jpg

It's cope to think you enjoy rotting. I thought I did it too but honestly I realized I don't at all

all my summer holidays and mid term holidays have been me ldaring no social life. I don't know if I enjoy it but it's all I know

I'm not even sure that I could say I enjoy rotting, it's just that I want to do anything else even less.