Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've been alive 1169 weeks and I've still never talked to a female besides my mother for more than 5 minutes.

HondaXR650L

HondaXR650L

Banned
-
My soul is really starting to hurt now

Strong 1st post. Welcome.

This is why it's better for ugly men to have a sister rather than a brother/be an only child.You prolong your sanity.

I'm used to it so it doesn't bother me.

This is why it's better for ugly men to have a sister rather than a brother/be an only child.You prolong your sanity.
tbh, 90% of us dont have sisters i believe

tbh, 90% of us dont have sisters i believe
You're lucky. I have Chad as an older brother and Stacy as a much younger sister, she added me on Instagram a while back and I instantly deleted my account and almost tore my eyes out due to the degenerate pictures on there.

You're lucky. I have Chad as an older brother and Stacy as a much younger sister, she added me on Instagram a while back and I instantly deleted my account and almost tore my eyes out due to the degenerate pictures on there.
i have a high tier normie brother, hes been fucking foids since he was 13 years old

my parents know that im subhuman when they compare me with him, over

I’ve never had a meaningful convo with a foid in my life except my mother

Well that didn’t last long

Thank fuck. Engage mod worship.

But.... but, weren't women in America supposed to be more "liberated" than women in the middle East?
Why is it, then, that you've hardly had any interaction with them?

Yeah. Sometimes I do wish that I had a brother growing up but at least with a sister I can say a foid other than my mother loves me. In fact, she still occasionally buys me shit too.

Seriously though how did this guy get approved? I bet I could find this guys discord channel within the hour.

what thing he do to get banned after 2 post?:feelswow:

HondaXR650L
Banned