Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've been around Christian groups and seen how bad the hypergamy there is. AMA.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
The things I've seen there have convinced me that Christianity is doomed.

Islam is next. In the west, anyway. You can already see it by Islamic Americans whom are pro-gay marriages and alter other Islamic values to please white people. JBW strikes again.

Is it true that churches have a lot of adulterous sluts?

Is it true that churches have a lot of adulterous sluts?
Most women that show up at churches are either old, sluts looking for a betabux, trying to look good towards their family or are teen sluts forced to go by family. The very few genuine ones only want christian chad which leaves a ton of incel or normie men in church without any reason to stay which is why christianity is dying.

Denominations are. People may be. The Church in its original sense is not.

This. I went to church for over a year twice a week and got involved in events etc. Only to see two foids get with chad from a different place and one betabux. Jfl at christcucks

This. I went to church for over a year twice a week and got involved in events etc. Only to see two foids get with chad from a different place and one betabux. Jfl at christcucks
There's no incentive to go to church. Hell isn't a big a fear nowadays and no women want to be told what to do so most men are athiest.

anywhere females are they destroy

Most of the men I have seen in church just are either there because they are total fundi nutjobs or just there because it makes them feel calm and reenforce their group identity as a diaspora or smalltowner or whatnot.

Additionally churches are too small nowdays and the congregation start to see each other as literal brothers and sisters and only seek spouses from outside.
What actually could work is christianity somewhere like the cccp where people can't just travel at will.

Last edited:
Do christian foids actually care about the religion? Do the priests pressure the foids to lose their virginities after marriage or is that gone?

Do christian foids actually care about the religion? Do the priests pressure the foids to lose their virginities after marriage or is that gone?
Very few do but the ones that do care only want christian chads. And they tell women to do it but they don't push it of fear of losing what few members they have.

Depends, but you would still have to be sociable and NT.
I used to teach sunday school.

Are Christian foids as “open” about their sex lives as regular foids? Also what is “Christian chad”? Chads are degenerates so wouldn’t their be some form of hesitation to get with them by Christian foids

Are Christian foids as “open” about their sex lives as regular foids? Also what is “Christian chad”? Chads are degenerates so wouldn’t their be some form of hesitation to get with them by Christian foids
No because most aren't actual believers so they don't care about hiding it. Also not every chad want's to have a harem. There are some who do want a decent women to marry but stick to pumping and dumping because most women act like hookers.

Drop Churchanity. Real Christianity is about monkmaxxing.

I've grown up as a Catholic and later dropped it because I was disgusted by their Paganism/idolatry. People literally whorshipping the "Pope" and some female satanic goddess (Lilith?) maskerating herself as the "Mother of God".

Foids in the church were all sluts for tall Chads. Civilization cannot survive untill women's right are repelled.

Last edited:
Are you an orthodox?

Women destroy anything

leaves a ton of incel or normie men in church without any reason to stay which is why christianity is dying
Exactly this. People forget that find a partner was an escential role of religion you remove this and you remove almost all the incentive of religion for young men