Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been blackpilled too hard

IsraellyCool

IsraellyCool

Greycel
At this point I don't even give a flying fuck about sticking my dick into some dumb skank, everything is a fucking lie.

I don't even know how to articulate what I'm trying to say, but every time I leave my house I feel physically sick having to roam around this disgusting normie circus, everything has gone to shit, all I see is skanks, fags, junkies, ferries, loosers, retards, gang bangers, wiggers, really if you think about it in a way we're really lucky we've been pushed away by these degenerates, well never be  held responsible for bringing any children into this sick degenerative cesspit we call "society". Honestly if I had a pair I would finally just an hero and say good bye to it all, I fucking hate it, every time I see other people I feel disgusted, like I've somehow been infected by their presence.

Honestly to an extent I miss being blue pilled, you always had those rose tinted goggles and had that faint hope that things wern't so bad and that your time to shine, happiness and good fortune would just be around the corner so long as you kept going, but really it's nothing like that society is going to collapse in on itself, and to be honest I cant fucking wait, my will to live and enjoy life has just about dissipated, but normies on the other hand love it all, all this trash they love it, its go grand and obscure to them, well they can have it, and when it collapses in on time, they can have their cake and eat it too.

God fucking dammit I hate everything.

You must be new here welcome

C O P E

you're just mad that you're too ugly to participate in that world

Akarin said:
C O P E

you're just mad that you're too ugly to participate in that world

I would rate myself as average, I could bag a landwhale or a 3/10, of course withstanding the immense amounts of time and effort I would have to pour into the pit of despair in order to to attain that, I don't even care about women anymore, I just have this unbridled rage every time I see normies, especially the low-tier normies on cucktears, I really wanna jump off of the golden gate bridge or something, I can't be around these people anymore, the world is a fucking zoo, I just wanna leave.

Yeah no shit. We've been raised with this silly idea like humans are somehow above animals. When I go out all I see is animals. Whenever I talk to anyone, that's what's in the back of my mind. Just a fucking retarded animal.