Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’ve been in a massive rut since Valentines Day and I can’t get myself out of it

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Even though we’re past it, I haven’t been able to get out of this depressive funk. I don’t know what to do.
I just wish I had some real friends to distract myself. But I’m not even good enough for that.
Forget about having a relationship.
Damn I should have never watched that fucking Steven Universe movie after not having watched it in a while. Now I’m gaining an unhealthy obsession with the Spinel character because I relate to her (yes, her. It’s a fictional character, no big deal) and I think it’s making me feel worse as now I’m starting to think I’m a toxic person that deserves to not have someone else in my life.
My parents are so worried about me. They even thought of me getting psychiatric help because I’m just laying in bed all day, drained. Because I’m stuck and won’t try to make it better. We got into a fight last night and I ended up running upstairs and crying in bed. To the point where the blankets felt wet on my face. We made up but I haven’t felt any better.
I don’t know what to do.
I wonder if I should stop reading blackpill shit for a while. Even if it’s true it’s poisoning my thoughts.

Stop eating and lose mad weight. You said you're 200 pounds. Losing weight will give you MEGA motivation

Stop watching movies for a while,they always make me bluepilled for some time

Stop eating and lose mad weight. You said you're 200 pounds. Losing weight will give you MEGA motivation
This has nothing to do with my weight. I could be jacked and still feel shitty. Even when I was losing weight I didn’t feel better about myself. Doesn’t mean I should stop trying but losing weight isn’t gonna be the magic fix. I’m gonna continue my journey but I’m keeping my expectations low.

Fuck, I feel like I have to climb Mount Everest to even hope to at least make some friends. I don’t know if I can do it.

This has nothing to do with my weight. I could be jacked and still feel shitty. Even when I was losing weight I didn’t feel better about myself. Doesn’t mean I should stop trying but losing weight isn’t gonna be the magic fix. I’m gonna continue my journey but I’m keeping my expectations low.

Fuck, I feel like I have to climb Mount Everest to even hope to at least make some friends. I don’t know if I can do it.

You can try and take a break.

I understand being thiccboi can affect you. But I’m so fucked up that even being fit wouldn’t make me much happier as of right now.
I am not giving up. But this isn’t about my weight solely. It’s about how I feel so fucking worthless on this planet, like I’m a piece of garbage no one wants.
I’m gonna go workout tomorrow and try the PPL again. I fucked up by burning myself out and lifting more than I can handle, making myself so sore to the point where I couldn’t go in for more than two consecutive days when all I’m trying to do is get back into the grove after two months of inactivity
You can try and take a break.
I should. But I don’t want to be hurt by being delusional.
I don’t want to have hope that there’s someone out there for me when all it’ll do is crush me.

man I can’t even say I hate women. Honestly. If I hated them then I wouldn’t give a fuck about having one. I’d have to hate all my female family members.

Maybe I just am jealous of women, and am frustrated by them

Clear your mind and go for a long run. The endorphins will make you feel better, albeit temporarily. Maybe egg a few houses along the way to get the blood pumping.

Clear your mind and go for a long run. The endorphins will make you feel better, albeit temporarily. Maybe egg a few houses along the way to get the blood pumping.
I should add some cardio
But fuck, I’ve always hated running ever since school days
But I shouldn’t just lift weights and that’s it

I should add some cardio
But fuck, I’ve always hated running ever since school days
But I shouldn’t just lift weights and that’s it
Needless to say, Cardio is a lot more effective at losing weight. I used to fucking despise running as well, but after a few months of trying, it became a lot more easier, And I started to enjoy it. Finally seeing improvement after all that hard work and sweating, really makes it damn worth it.

Needless to say, Cardio is a lot more effective at losing weight. I used to fucking despise running as well, but after a few months of trying, it became a lot more easier, And I started to enjoy it. Finally seeing improvement after all that hard work and sweating, really makes it damn worth it.
I know. But lifting will get me the body I want. The body women want most (depending on what my face looks like after lowering my body fat and increasing muscle).
If I have a Chad face I may escape but my 5’8 height concerns me.