Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've Been Looksmaxing For Years and I'm Still Sub-Human

Y

youthislife

Veteran
I've been gymcelling, mewing, top notch skincare routine, good diet, beardmaxxing, hairstylemaxxing, stylemaxing, etc and still sub-human. I've spent thousands of dollars on my appearance and still sub-human. I've reached the conclusion that everything besides surgery is cope.

Im glad ive never looksmaxxed tbh

Even surgeries are cope. Try to find a real-world example of someone who went from subhuman looking to good looking. An example that's not from promotional material for a cosmetic surgeon, just regular everyday photos of a guy who used to be ugly and now isn't.

I've been gymcelling, mewing, top notch skincare routine, good diet, beardmaxxing, hairstylemaxxing, stylemaxing, etc and still sub-human. I've spent thousands of dollars on my appearance and still sub-human. I've reached the conclusion that everything besides surgery is cope.
Same dude. I've done everything in my power except surgeries and transplants (no money). My entire life this last decade has revolved around bettering myself and yet I get gigamogged by guys with no care in the world. Guys who just exist. Guys who wake up and go about their day without ever even thinking about any form of self improvement beyond getting a haircut

This world is fucking cruel. What a twisted joke

I've spent thousands of dollars on my appearance and still sub-human. I've reached the conclusion that everything besides surgery is cope
Why haven't you spent thousands on surgery ?

Sad but true.

Even surgeries are cope. Try to find a real-world example of someone who went from subhuman looking to good looking. An example that's not from promotional material for a cosmetic surgeon, just regular everyday photos of a guy who used to be ugly and now isn't.
I can find you underbitecels that are in accordance with your request if you want, but if a person lacks facial development to a high degree there is realistically nothing to be done.. no LeFort, no implants, no fillers, nothing.

I can find you underbitecels that are in accordance with your request if you want, but if a person lacks facial development to a high degree there is realistically nothing to be done.. not LeFort, no implants, no fillers, nothing.
It would be lifefuel to see any significant improvement. But it has to be social media photos (yes, not one photo that's been circling the lookism forums for years), not something taken for the purpose of showing off the results of the surgery.

I gave up trying to improve my looks over a decade ago when I realised that ugly is ugly and, no matter what I do, no foid is ever going to look at me with lust.

Going from a 2 to a 3 is just not worth the effort, and surgery always makes men look like fucking plastic. Why the fuck should I pay a load of money just to look like a Hollywood man-foid? Moneymaxxing combined with low-inhibmaxxing is my only hope.

I said once and i will say it again, goodlooking guys doesnt need to lookmax, healthy bmi is enough to look good but for ugly guys there is no maxxing that can save us, everything is clinging to false hope.

The onyl looksmaxxing thats not cope is life threatening Jfl , like
Leg lengthening , roids , Lefort osteotomy and other surgeries in which they split your skull in fucking half