Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been nosleepmaxxing long enough. Goodnight!

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Been awake for 21 hours now and I'm tired. Welp, time to go to bed. Goodnight! Anything interesting, I'll read them when I wake up.

Did you use pills or something

Goodnight, hope I can join you in a couple hours, since I've been awaken for about 30 hours now.

Goodnight, hope I can join you in a couple hours, since I've been awaken for about 30 hours now.
I just woke up. I posted this like an hour ago. It was a pretty good break, ngl. But I don’t really sleepmaxx since I rather do other things.

Damn, 30 hours awake already? You nosleepmog me. Anyways, if you do fall asleep, then have a good sleep!

I just woke up. I posted this like an hour ago. It was a pretty good break, ngl. But I don’t really sleepmaxx since I rather do other things.

Damn, 30 hours awake already? You nosleepmog me. Anyways, if you do fall asleep, then have a good sleep!
Well, technically 40, but I did take a 3 hour nap in the middle, so said 30 to make kinda fair.
Anyway, I see you're a based dominicancel, keep up the good work, mi locrio.

Well, technically 40, but I did take a 3 hour nap in the middle, so said 30 to make kinda fair.
Anyway, I see you're a based dominicancel, keep up the good work, mi locrio.
Damn. The longest that I’ve actually spent awake was like 36 hours, with help of coffee and lots of Pepsi/Coke/Mountain Dew. It’s kinda crazy but I guess it gives me all this time to do other things.

Are ya on lockdown

i can't even stay up past 14 hours let alone 21 hours
nosleepmogs me

Do nopillow
I don't actually use a pillow, I use my arm to sleep on. Sometimes I wake up with cramps but its way better than not being able to sleep. it's gotten to the point where I can't sleep with a pillow a lot of the time

Good night and good morning

do nobreathing next