Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’ve been to clubs several times in my 20s as an incel AMA

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Since many guys here have never been to a club feel free to ask any questions you may have. It was always an awful experience, not sure why I went so often I guess I still had blue pilled hope.

Most suifuel thing you've seen?

How did they treat you there?

Did you get black out drunk?

Does the alcohol help you cope seeing better looking males get foids?

Most suifuel thing you've seen?
One thing that sticks out was my first time clubbing. There was a small group of high tier Stacy foids in front of us in the line. They were all smoking hot, and it served as a reminder I would never have that.

I actually did end up alcohol maxxing and approaching, I’m sure you can imagine how that went. Kek.
How did they treat you there?
Better than expected because I was big and I think that garnered some respect, also I was usually in a group so it would be rare to be bullied.

Was pushed by a drunk guy once but never got in a fight. Couple times foids were mean, and one time the DJ (should of beat his ass) went out of his way to approach me and say maybe I shouldn’t be there as I look like I’m not having any fun.

I go to clubs sometimes. I highly recommend you go to dark and drug fuelled techno clubs were few give a shit about your appearance and everyone is fucked out of their mind. Don't - for the love of god - go to a top 40s or hip hop club with Stacey's dressed to the 9s, vip booths, champagne glasses in wine buckets with sparklers, coked out dudebro alpha gigachads firstpumping. It is truly hell on earth.

Did you get black out drunk?
I would say no. But probably close a couple times. One night I came home at 2am, lived with parents. I always showered after club as I didn’t like smelling of cigarette smoke. Around 2:30 decided to take a bath as was too drunk to stand in shower. Passed out and woke up 4 hours later to mom knocking on the door asking if I’m ok. Bath water was ice cold by then.

you smell a girl fart in there?

Does the alcohol help you cope seeing better looking males get foids?
No. The alcohol just helped me be more outgoing and lower inhib. I’m naturally introverted and ultra high inhib.
I go to clubs sometimes. I highly recommend you go to dark and drug fuelled techno clubs were few give a shit about your appearance and everyone is fucked out of their mind. Don't - for the love of god - go to a top 40s or hip hop club with Stacey's dressed to the 9s, vip booths, champagne glasses in wine buckets with sparklers, coked out dudebro alpha gigachads firstpumping. It is truly hell on earth.
Yeah one of my favorite clubs was sort of like that. It was techno, dark and kinda plain and everyone was more chill as it was a club that welcomed straights and even fags as it was near the fag bars.
you smell a girl fart in there?
Not that I can recall. It always so crowded if someone farts you can’t tell who it was.

Did you grab a girls ass?

Since many guys here have never been to a club feel free to ask any questions you may have. It was always an awful experience, not sure why I went so often I guess I still had blue pilled hope.
How many times have you seen someone be roofied?

Was it worth / good? Most valuable lessons? Teach me sempai.

Was it worth / good? Most valuable lessons? Teach me sempai.
No not at all unless your are 8/10 Chad.

When I was clubbing it was bad and that was before smartphones and online dating were big. I’m sure it is much much worse today.

Go ahead and try it if you want but if you are not Chad you won’t have a good time.

So did u learn sth in terms of social skills?

So did u learn sth in terms of social skills?
No because any social interaction I was able to have was through alcohol lowering my inhibitions.

i have worked in clubs many times and witnessed everything going on ive seen a lot too. its basically what i expected it to be like before coming in

I've also been to clubs.Its kinda booring tbh.

I go to clubs sometimes. I highly recommend you go to dark and drug fuelled techno clubs were few give a shit about your appearance and everyone is fucked out of their mind.
always wanted to go to a club like that, in the darkness you could really let loose and be low inhib

I went to a nightclub in berlin called tresor it's like a giant old powerplant factory, and you party in the main turbine hall and also this weird basement that's like a sewar. 90% of people were on drugs and dancing like napoleon dynamite in the end scene, wearing black and other ugly clothes. Its open for like 60 hours friday night to monday morning, I stayed there for 18 hours smashed on molly. I tried to get into an even crazier club called berghain but the cunts wouldnt let me in, probably because I'm such an ugly subhuman.

Berlin techno nightclubs are 10/10 recommended for incels imo. Dont go to vegas style clubs itll be complete suifuel.

How many times did you feel like going ER?

bump for more users

The most retarded club I ever been to was Coyote Ugly in Las Vegas.

Nightclubs are suifuel tbh. Obnoxiously loud, crowded, full of normies and completely unattainable girls. It sounds like hell on earth tbh.

Why did you continue to go to them? I stopped after my first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back