[Blackpill] I've come to a point where not only do I hate women, but everyone else. I literally hate all people at this point.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Overlord
★★★★★
138d 20h 40m
The more I talk to people about politics, the more it becomes clear that most people (if not all) are too stupid to think properly. They are completely animalistic, guided by their emotions and biases. There is no rationality. People believe what they see and what they are told to believe. They cling to comfort and any discomforting thought is avoided. How can such a species ever hope to ascend or improve? I have come to terms with the fact that evolution has failed us. I no longer hold out any hope of transhumanism in the future. Even in the future, hundreds of years from now, nothing will change. We will still be the same messy pieces of crap we are today, and that's the greatest blackpill. Abandon all hope and cope.

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Commander
★★★
9d 4h 49m
I agree I have found talking to Normie's is pointless because they see shit on the TV and take it as gospel and most of them are delusional, the future of mankind will be the same as today a bunch of dumb cunts running around with their fingers up their own assholes while trying to piss out of their mouths because some fool on TV told them it's the latest diet trend.

your personality

your personality

Wizard
★★★★★
19d 17h 58m
The more I talk to people about politics, the more it becomes clear that most people (if not all) are too stupid to think properly. They are completely animalistic, guided by their emotions and biases. There is no rationality. People believe what they see and what they are told to believe. They cling to comfort and any discomforting thought is avoided. How can such a species ever hope to ascend or improve? I have come to terms with the fact that evolution has failed us. I no longer hold out any hope of transhumanism in the future. Even in the future, hundreds of years from now, nothing will change. We will still be the same messy pieces of crap we are today, and that's the greatest blackpill.
You can come to this realization but then also know that you could have many more decades on this earth to keep thinking about how things will never change.

Abandon all hope and cope.
Agreed, it's not going to get better.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Overlord
★★★★★
138d 20h 40m
You can come to this realization but then also know that you could have many more decades on this earth to keep thinking about how things will never change.
I don't want many more decades to keep thinking like this.

your personality

your personality

Wizard
★★★★★
19d 17h 58m
I don't want many more decades to keep thinking like this.
Yeah I understand. It feels very drawn out and pointless after a while.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
148d 6h 35m
i feel like this is the response to my hebephilia/ephebophilia threads

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

King of Virgins, Lord of LDAR
★★★★★
57d 13h 11m
I hate human behavior in general, including my own.

But yeah I agree about transhumanists being copers, actually I could probably make a whole thread about it jfl.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Overlord
★★★★★
138d 20h 40m
i feel like this is the response to my hebephilia/ephebophilia threads
No. Its a response to a argument I got into on Facebook with this old geezer who doesn't have an ounce of rationality.

stravinsky

stravinsky

it cant end if it never began
★★★★
100d 28m
Transhumanism is limitless cringe, can't get much more sad cope than that. Do drugs before you rope-rope.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Overlord
★★★★★
138d 20h 40m
But yeah I agree about transhumanists being copers, actually I could probably make a whole thread about it jfl.
Transhumanism is limitless cringe, can't get much more sad cope than that. Do drugs before you rope-rope.
I was coping wiht transhumanism, but recent experiences have proved to me that redemption in humanity is not possible.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
148d 6h 35m
No. Its a response to a argument I got into on Facebook with this old geezer who doesn't have an ounce of rationality.
i see. sorry to hear that boomers suck

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
148d 6h 35m
Kuuro

Kuuro

I walk among the cursed.
★★★★
7d 10h 12m
Welcome to the club

SirIncel

SirIncel

Veteran
★★★
12d 2h 13m
"I literally hate all people at this point."

So you hate us, too? :feelsbadman:

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
-
52d 20h 29m
same, Women may have sexually rejected me and denied me sex, but it was men who bullied me and ostracized me in social settings.

I hate women as much as I hate men. I just hate humanity in general. In the words of our Saint, Elliot Rodger "Humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species"

Figthcel

Figthcel

Fap To Fighter Jets to free yourself
★★★★
20h 17m
This is true for me as well.

Ever since I was around 15 y/o (Iam 30+ now), I slowly started hating everyone.

Why? Well my life is just too hard. Overtime you start hating people for either having it easier, being better at something, doing things against you, even for just having different opinions and people just get annoying in general.

And every year of your life, when you have to fight more and more obstacles, people around you disappoint you again and again. It's as if the world wanted to annoy me on purpose.

EVERYONE has dissappointed me. I have nobody on my side.

Health care system etc is one of the primary objects of my hate.

Why do I relate to you, guys? Because some of you are in the same situation.

Last edited:
ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Obscure
★★★★★
72d 13m
Ive been at this point for a long while now

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Obergruppenführer of SS Division “Incelistan”
★★★★★
37d 6h 27m
Humanity is a dead species walking.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Captain
★★★
9d 18h 37m
I can relate and agree with you.

I want a big ass meteorite to strike this shithole known as the planet Earth.

azathoth1919

azathoth1919

Recruit
★★★
2d 4h 21m
The more I talk to people about politics, the more it becomes clear that most people (if not all) are too stupid to think properly. They are completely animalistic, guided by their emotions and biases. There is no rationality. People believe what they see and what they are told to believe. They cling to comfort and any discomforting thought is avoided. How can such a species ever hope to ascend or improve? I have come to terms with the fact that evolution has failed us. I no longer hold out any hope of transhumanism in the future. Even in the future, hundreds of years from now, nothing will change. We will still be the same messy pieces of crap we are today, and that's the greatest blackpill. Abandon all hope and cope.
I agree. My biases are also correct and smart while everybody else's are gay and dumb.