Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've come to realize something If I ever had a daughter I wouldn't care that she was a slut on conditions

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
I've come to realize something all that matters is genes and reproduction if my daughter was to be a slut I wouldn't care on conditions that she doesn't go for sand negroids curries gooks and especially niggers if she goes for white aryan chads that's a win in my book.

Jfl at other incels who try to promote virgin till marriage bullshit even after knowing the black pill that looks is the only thing that fucking matters. Where commitment counts looks is always knocking at the front door.

Jfl If you aren't taking advantage of the fact that foids can act as passage ways for your genes down the line stop trying to your daughters from being whorish with white nordic chad doing so is like shooting your long term gene survival in the foot.

Know if you were ever able to get a daughter you should teach her to hate black sand negroids curries and gooks and to only go for nordic chad

Last edited:
You aryan chad's cuck

just lol at the cuckoldry in this thread

just lol at the cuckoldry in this thread

Giga fucking cope you call yourself a black piller yet can't realize all that matters in life is being a nordic chad.

And also reproducing your genes on the long run
Aryan race produces ugly femoids, except only of very top tier stacies

Slavs maybe nordics nope

You are going on the path of @wereqryan

Soon you would be posting 100 posts about how curries should be nuked and one day be banned for race bait

Also Stop being a cuck jfl

You are going on the path of @wereqryan

Soon you would be posting 100 posts about how curries should be nuked and one day be banned for race bait

Also Stop being a cuck jfl

It's not cuck holding I have no sexual investments towards my race or my daughter I do have a investment for. My future genes

Giga fucking cope you call yourself a black piller yet can't realize all that matters in life is being a nordic chad.
I've heard foids say they don't like blonde guys

Will never have kids so don't know don't care

just raise your daughter for the pleasure of white men bro

Nah not slavs just probably Norwegians and germanics and some few specefic whites

Nah not slavs just probably Norwegians and germanics and some few specefic whites
just lol at the state of ethnics

@Legendarywristcel thoughts?

I can atleast try though i mean that's the point of life
There is no point to life.
Children will consume time, and time is the most valuable thing on this world.
You can in theory have kids and then neglect them tho, but I'd rather not have them in the first place.

Cucked thread

Your not even a black piller if you can't even accept the basics of the race pill
There is no point to life.
Children will consume time, and time is the most valuable thing on this world.
You can in theory have kids and then neglect them tho, but I'd rather not have them in the first place.

If their isnt a point then I will create my own 1 my mission is for me to pass down as many whire offspring as I can on the long run i can die but in a sense I will forever live on in those chads

by giving your daughter to this nordic chad youre only helping him live out the life you wish you had, you gain none of the benefits.
And also reproducing your genes on the long run
you have very little control over how far your genes will go, even if you were to find a high genetic value male for your daughter, thats where your involvement ends. you cant influence further decisions your offspring will take when it comes to reproduction, they might not even care about it whatsoever.you wont affect the society in which your genes could have thrived.there are too many variables outside of your control that might end the genetic legacy you wasted your life on.its really nothing more than a gamble.

just lol at the state of ethnics

@Legendarywristcel thoughts?

He wouldnt need to teach her that. Foid NPCS avoid rice and currycels by default.

Sounds pretty cucked ngl.
No I'm a curry who got a giga onge nigger father but who got a decent mother in terms of phenotype

So youre curry and would train your curry foid daughter to go after white chads while simultaneously bitching about foid hypergamy on an incel forum ?

Antonio Banderas Relief GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Last edited:
I've come to realize something all that matters is genes and reproduction if my daughter was to be a slut I wouldn't care on conditions that she doesn't go for sand negroids curries gooks and especially niggers if she goes for white aryan chads that's a win in my book.

Jfl at other incels who try to promote virgin till marriage bullshit even after knowing the black pill that looks is the only thing that fucking matters. Where commitment counts looks is always knocking at the front door.

Jfl If you aren't taking advantage of the fact that foids can act as passage ways for your genes down the line stop trying to your daughters from being whorish with white nordic chad doing so is like shooting your long term gene survival in the foot.

Know if you were ever able to get a daughter you should teach her to hate black sand negroids curries and gooks and to only go for nordic chad
JFL at this /pol/ack

All chads are enemy of incel, all incels hate all chads.

by giving your daughter to this nordic chad youre only helping him live out the life you wish you had, you gain none of the benefits.

you have very little control over how far your genes will go, even if you were to find a high genetic value male for your daughter, thats where your involvement ends. you cant influence further decisions your offspring will take when it comes to reproduction, they might not even care about it whatsoever.you wont affect the society in which your genes could have thrived.there are too many variables outside of your control that might end the genetic legacy you wasted your life on.its really nothing more than a gamble.

1 not true I do gain something in that I feel emotionally satisfied for this life.

2 beauty is highly heirtable its easier for a half white half curry chick to be good looking than a pure curry if a half white half curry kid was to breed a nordic chad do you think the kids aren't gonna be probabalistically more good looking also from. Personal experiance mixed kids tend to date white anyways.

3 even if I was to accept I couldn't control my kids reproduction decisions its not like chad is unwilling to reproduce its not like people genuinely don't wanna have kids they all do at some point.
He wouldnt need to teach her that. Foid NPCS avoid rice and currycels by default.

So youre curry and would train your curry foid daughter to go after white chads while simultaneously bitching about foid hypergamy on an incel forum ?

Low iq response chad exists of any race its more common in whites but so many out lier curry chads and black chads disprove this thesis your spouting i would perfer her going for only white chad a handsome. Monkey is still a monkey

All white chads should avoid stinky ugly curry cunts. Curry foids must be put in their place. They are ugly and smell very bad.
@chudur-budur Your thoughts on this?

1. If you have a curry daughter and ask her to marry her curry looksmatch (therefore controlling foid hypergamy), your position would be morally justifiable at the risk of not being able to pass on your genetics by producing ugly curryce grand kids .

2. If you train her to go for white chads, youre super cucked and also morally bankrupt. But upside is your chances of passing on genes is considerably higher.

Tough choice tbh. Best thing is to not have a curry foid daughter in the first place.

Last edited:

1 I don't blame foids I blame my ancestors.

2 you decrease the chances of curry cels in the future by doing this strategy it's quite easy to breed curry out unlike with chinks.

3 8 can't belive black piller are denying the basics of the black pill.

1 I don't blame foids I blame my ancestors.

2 you decrease the chances of curry cels in the future by doing this strategy it's quite easy to breed curry out unlike with chinks.

3 8 can't belive black piller are denying the basics of the black pill.

Low iq response chad exists of any race its more common in whites but so many out lier curry chads and black chads disprove this thesis your spouting i would perfer her going for only white chad a handsome. Monkey is still a monkey

Iam not going to pretend i understood half of what you typed. Learn to be more comprehensible you self hating curry monkey.

All white chads should avoid stinky ugly curry cunts. Curry foids must be put in their place. They are ugly and smell very bad.
@chudur-budur[/

[QUOTE="Legendarywristcel, post: 4548770, member: 21219"]
[USER=1060]@chudur-budur
Your thoughts on this?

1. If you have a curry daughter and ask her to marry her curry looksmatch (therefore controlling foid hypergamy), your position would be morally justifiable at the risk of not being able to pass on your genetics by producing ugly curryce grand kids .

2. If you train her to go for white chads, youre super cucked and also morally bankrupt. But upside is your chances of passing on genes is considerably higher.

Tough choice tbh. Best thing is to not have a curry foid daughter in the first place.

1 curry is easy to breed out chinks and negroids aren't this is mainly cause of the inbreeding commonly found within curries.

2 probabalistically a europoid is less likely to be incel.

3 your highly morally bankrupt for not encouraging that curry to try and breed out his gene line.
Iam not going to pretend i understood half of what you typed. Learn to be more comprehensible you self hating curry monkey.

1 chads of any races exist to many out liers are out their.

2 I've seen subhuman chink foids with tyrones really good looking blacks.

3 I've seen more good looking whites with ethnic subhumans so it only make sense I encourage her to go for nordics

1 chads of any races exist to many out liers are out their.

2 I've seen subhuman chink foids with tyrones really good looking blacks.

3 I've seen more good looking whites with ethnic subhumans so it only make sense I encourage her to go for nordics

And why do you think nordic chad would go for your curry daughter (even if shes attractive which is unlikely since youre posting here). Hed most likely pump her a few times and dump her.

Then shed be posting on /r/femaledatingstrategy :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

A woman should only ever be a slut for her husband

Jfl at other incels who try to promote virgin till marriage bullshit even after knowing the black pill that looks is the only thing that fucking matters
100%

If i had a daughter i would abandon her. Jfl at taking care of a little whore

If i had a daughter i would abandon her. Jfl at taking care of a little whore
IT, please make thread abut this toxic incel

I would also want my hypothetical daughter to go for a Nordic Chad in order to pass down good genes to my bloodline. How would that be cucked?

Would you also jerk off to her watching getting fucked by Chads?

Would you also jerk off to her watching getting fucked by Chads?

Strong projection on your end the fact that you care what your daughter does with her love life brings in many questions.
I would also want my hypothetical daughter to go for a Nordic Chad in order to pass down good genes to my bloodline. How would that be cucked?

No cause that daughter isn't your wife and by definition at that point it's not cuckoldry

Strong projection on your end the fact that you care what your daughter does with her love life brings in many questions.
Having a daughter is already a cuckoldry, but you are taking it to the next level.

What's happening lately you were a normal guy?

Man... :dafuckfeels:
First you say you wish Indians were enslaved by the hwite man and now you want to this

Man... :dafuckfeels:
First you say you wish Indians were enslaved by the hwite man and now you want to this

With 25 percent european my grand kids would have looked fully euro and first gen would have been tajik exotic ethnic that can almost pass as white

With 25 percent european my grand kids would have looked fully euro and first gen would have been tajik exotic ethnic that can almost pass as white
Tfu on tajik, kirgyz looks better, can pass as mongoloids