Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ive come to realize the wall is cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
A foid i know (arnd 36 years) recently got divorced. Not sure what the issue was, but the legal process took around a year to get done. Its been two months since her divorce was done and she already has her next rich betabuxxer lined up. Foids cant lose. The wall is a giant cope invented by balding old men to feel better about themselves.

Meanwhile iam 33 and rotting on here.

Joker Smile GIFs | Tenor

Isn’t that literally what hitting the wall means? Post-wall roastie can’t attract Chad so she settles for betabuxxer who can finance her lifestyle and kids

Isn’t that literally what hitting the wall means? Post-wall roastie can’t attract Chad so she settles for betabuxxer who can finance her lifestyle and kids
Every foid here goes for a betabuxxer post 30 though, after fkin with chads in their twenties. The guy is rich and her looksmatch.

Every foid here goes for a betabuxxer post 30 though, after fkin with chads in their twenties. The guy is rich and her looksmatch.

A foid who's 40 now will have more and better dating prospects now than she (she same foid) had when she was 20. Back then she could advertise herself to a 1000 guys, now she can advertise to a million.

the wall is cope when it comes to noodles

Female smv cant disappear, my fucking 80y old grandmas husband died and she found a new one in less than 2 months (former soviet special forces chad too jfl)

Even my 50y old mom gets hundreds of matches on some boomer dating app.
You cant lose if you have XX chromosomes

Female smv cant disappear, my fucking 80y old grandmas husband died and she found a new one in less than 2 months (former soviet special forces chad too jfl)

Even my 50y old mom gets hundreds of matches on some boomer dating app.
You cant lose if you have XX chromosomes
JFL

Thats their end goal, isnt it? After 30, foids prefer to settle down. And even then, they get to pick who they want to settle with.

Gook cunts are ugly to start with.
what races do you find attractive?

what races do you find attractive?
I only have curryfoids to choose from. I dont care too much about race when it comes to foids, although i find curry foids and sheboons a bit repulsive due to their lack of feminine features.

A foid i know (arnd 36 years) recently got divorced. Not sure what the issue was, but the legal process took around a year to get done. Its been two months since her divorce was done and she already has her next rich betabuxxer lined up. Foids cant lose. The wall is a giant cope invented by balding old men to feel better about themselves.

Meanwhile iam 33 and rotting on here.

Joker Smile GIFs | Tenor
As long as cucks (chads including) keep lining up for the chance to get with women that were previously in relationships but aren't anymore then this will never change @Mainländer

As long as cucks (chads including) keep lining up for the chance to get with women that were previously in relationships but aren't anymore then this will never change @Mainländer
True. Comitting to single mom divorcees is giga cucked and damaging to society.

True. Comitting to single mom divorcees is giga cucked and damaging to society.
And plenty of chadlites and chads do it but escape the blame. Been saying this for so long: it's chadlites and chads that simp and dumpster dive that are largely responsible for how things are now. Not some ugly male "simping" for twitch thots or giving money to a findom whore like is the popular notion.

There is a wall to a foids's looks, but none to her SMV. Also a man needs female companionship to simply stay sane (but not the other way around). Woman makes a man's shitty life possible to pull through.

Been saying this for so long: it's chadlites and chads that simp and dumpster dive that are largely responsible for how things are now. Not some ugly male "simping" for twitch thots or giving money to a findom whore like is the popular notion.
I don't deny that some Chads and especially Chadlites might commit to single moms, or, even more frequently, pump and dump them. But simps that give money to them, especially if they get nothing in return, are worse IMO. Also, most men who associate with single moms, be it for a relationship or sex, are not Chads. Chads can get better quality women.

That's the black-pilled high IQ version, the mgtows/red pillers version is that women once they hit 30 lose all of their SMV, which is TERA COPE

Just live in a tent with no walls theory

The wall has been turned into a bouncy castle wall due to Tinder, OF and the current sexual market place. Men are so desperate and pussified they'll settle for anything,