Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've Given up on Anti-Degeneracy

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
For the longest time I believed that the highest level of existence is bonding with a female one on one in a strict lifetime monogamous marriage. I still think it is, however, this is not reality.

For the longest time I believed that women can be 100% loyal if you get them real young. However, EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING BITCH I KNOW IS A SELF-SERVING UNLOYAL HEDONISTIC WHORE WITHOUT THE FAINTEST EXCEPTION. ALL THEY DO IS PARTY AND BRANCH SWING LIKE THEY ARE DRIVEN BY A MOTOR.

After realizing this I had much to contemplate. I came to the conclusion that my idea that people, especially women, start off good and the turn evil is wrong. Rather, women are biologically programmed to be selfish sluts with only a facade of loyalty rather than pure loyalty.

Once I concluded this, I realized anti degeneracy is bullshit. I fully understand now that women truly are just there to fuck, they are literally good for nothing else at all except for raising children. Getting fucked and bearing children is what they exist for. We should make women property in order to ensure we can impregnate them and advance our species rather than let them slut around with unnatural things like birth control and abortion.

Men are biologically designed to love and care for people since as emotionally and physically superior beings, it is our job to advance our species. Thats why emotions such as sympathy and brotherly love exist. However, since women are inferior scum, they dont feel these emotions. Thats why they are heartless and also why it is crucial to not catch feelings for a foid, since there is no point in doing so and a foid will never love you back.

Last edited:
its over for non-concubinecels

We should make women property in order to ensure we can impregnate them and advance our species rather than let them slut around with unnatural things like birth control and abortion.

You have finally seen the light. Women are lesser people and should thus be trained and beaten like dogs to discourage their innate degenerate tendencies.

You have finally seen the light. Women are lesser people and should thus be trained and beaten like dogs to discourage their innate degenerate tendencies.
Ive just seen too much shit from every single woman I deal with to think of them as some special thing where i can connect with them in a special bond. They are useless disloyal scum that are only good for fucking.
its over for non-concubinecels
Also if you enter a "relationship" with a nonvirgin you are worshipping someone else's concubine and you are therefore a cuck. Fuck em and chuck em, just make sure you dont pull out.

impossible unless you can change the genetic code of humans, lol
a loyal woman? Thats an oxymoron. You are completely correct and worded it beautifully. Women act like animals, they contribute very little to society and should therefore be treated like animals. They should be trained to only serve their main purpose, childbearing. No school is required, that's a waste of state money. Women use up enough male cash on stupid useless shit as it is.

you nailed it 100%. this whole society is just wasting resource on fat ugly garbage women who do zero real work or and have ZERO economic benefit.

they dont even have babies. they're complete dog shit. most are fat.

just burn this shit down already

Ive just seen too much shit from every single woman I deal with to think of them as some special thing where i can connect with them in a special bond. They are useless disloyal scum that are only good for fucking.

Also if you enter a "relationship" with a nonvirgin you are worshipping someone else's concubine and you are therefore a cuck. Fuck em and chuck em, just make sure you dont pull out.

Don't despair. When properly trained and raised, a foid can turn out pristine, moral and well disciplined.

Last edited:
Glad to see you got this cope off your back brother. Anti degeneracy is cope for alt right LARPers who are massive incels in denial.

Like you I have never met a single women who is not vapid or stupid. They are fuck machines. Hopefully you can move past the anger from learning this, and learn to laugh at how fucked biology is.

Don't despair. When properly trained and raised, a foid can turn out pristine, moral and well disciplined.

The second you take off the shackles they will become degenerate scum; they will always succumb to their true nature.
Glad to see you got this cope off your back brother. Anti degeneracy is cope for alt right LARPers who are massive incels in denial.

Like you I have never met a single women who is not vapid or stupid. They are fuck machines. Hopefully you can move past the anger from learning this, and learn to laugh at how fucked biology is.
I'm not an incel at all, im a volcel. But that might change. I want to ruin foids.

Degeneracy is codeword for "sex I'm not having"

I agree with this and have been saying this for a while. There is an extremely small minority of women (maybe .5% of American women) who were raised in a proper patriarchal, christian, traditional family and are good for marriage. None of us can fix a shitty leftist woman ourselves, it needs to be ingrained from birth in her family, mainly by her father.

The second you take off the shackles they will become degenerate scum; they will always succumb to their true nature.

That's why you never take the shackles off, even in marriage. Children are a great shackle.

Cope. Male degeneracy just comess into effect differently.

I agree with this and have been saying this for a while. There is an extremely small minority of women (maybe .5% of American women) who were raised in a proper patriarchal, christian, traditional family and are good for marriage..
Cope

I agree with this and have been saying this for a while. There is an extremely small minority of women (maybe .5% of American women) who were raised in a proper patriarchal, christian, traditional family and are good for marriage. None of us can fix a shitty leftist woman ourselves, it needs to be ingrained from birth in her family, mainly by her father.

That's why you never take the shackles off, even in marriage. Children are a great shackle.

Dont marry a foid in general. Why tie yourself down to a selfish and heartless cum dumpster that is good for nothing but childbearing, and has already been defiled by dozens of men? Why waste your time and money and effort trying to please a selfish cunt that would leave you in a heartbeat if a better opportunity arose? Any man who does so is a faggoty cuck, in my book.

is there anyway in particular we can destroy feminism or is mankind eternally doomed and wait for the impending nuclear fallout? i say replace the cucked leaders with blackpilled politicians but that aint happening anytime soon so i guess we are screwed

Dont marry a foid in general. Why tie yourself down to a selfish and heartless cum dumpster that is good for nothing but childbearing, and has already been defiled by dozens of men? Why waste your time and money and effort trying to please a selfish cunt that would leave you in a heartbeat if a better opportunity arose? Any man who does so is a faggoty cuck, in my book.
It is assumed that the women I refer to are virgins, my man. Only a fool would have relations with a nonvirgin woman. Women are only really good for pleasure and for children, and any smart man has that understanding. When I talk about the .5% of women that were raised right, I'm referring to women who won't leave you for a better man because they are dedicated to raising your children. They exist, in extremely small numbers.
That cope is keeping me from tying the noose man, let me be. I promise you they exist in extremely small numbers. I've seen it with my own two eyes.

It is assumed that the women I refer to are virgins, my man. Only a fool would have relations with a nonvirgin woman. Women are only really good for pleasure and for children, and any smart man has that understanding. When I talk about the .5% of women that were raised right, I'm referring to women who won't leave you for a better man because they are dedicated to raising your children. They exist, in extremely small numbers.

That cope is keeping me from tying the noose man, let me be. I promise you they exist in extremely small numbers. I've seen it with my own two eyes.
Any since of decency or morality a femshit has is a facade. Take them out of their upbringing and give them total freedom for a few years and watch them turn into animalistic sluts.

Any since of decency or morality a femshit has is a facade. Take them out of their upbringing and give them total freedom for a few years and watch them turn into animalistic sluts.
I agree. That's my point. You NEVER let them get freedom. A proper husband NEVER lets his woman have freedom. Ideally, she is handed off from the watch of her patriarchal, christian, conservative father to her patriarchal, christian, conservative husband.

Women are meant to be slaves and treated like dirty dogs.

embrace accelerationism

Women are meant to be slaves and treated like dirty dogs.
this is what the talmud teaches about you gentiles just saying. women may be biologically hardwired to act in certain degenerate ways but they're not cattle. yes I will acknowledge the blackpill but on a whitepill level something tells me treating people as cattle is wrong. every time I catch myself slipping into a mentality where I think of women as subhuman cattle I feel my soul getting more corrupted so I'm not going to do it no matter how bleak female psychology can be. you can take the blackpill without going full satanic tier. I may be an ugly subhuman but I'd still like to think our souls can be more pure.

This thread is hilarious. Welcome to reality.

Women actually suck ass at raising children. Just look at the disastrous effects of single mothers.

Women actually suck ass at raising children. Just look at the disastrous effects of single mothers.
Men raise women and women raise children. Without good men, what hope have the women to raise good children? Women are far too incompetent to do it on their own.

You finally swallowed the blackpill.

Finally someone else as well.

The (self-)politicization of incels enrages me, this is not a political forum