Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I've got it: the REAL SOLUTION to inceldom

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
The reason why we are incels is that we are perverts that see everything in a sexual color spectrum from hot or not. Stop being a perv. You can kill your sex drive if you get on anti-depressants. Also you should be ashamed of yourself and expressing sexuality in any fashion you goddamn incels. Find Jesus. Read the bible, Jordan Peterson, 12 Rules to Life, get on NoFap :chad:, clean your room.

The reason why we are incels is that we are perverts that see everything in a sexual color spectrum from hot or not. Stop being a perv. You can kill your sex drive if you get on anti-depressants. Also you should be ashamed of yourself and expressing sexuality in any fashion you goddamn incels. Find Jesus. Read the bible, Jordan Peterson, 12 Rules to Life, get on NoFap :chad:, clean your room.
society: express yourself sexually! don't repress yourself!
incels: exist
society: no not u

Fuck this Clown World. Dangling meat in front of Lions and expecting nothing to happen. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

You may be onto something

I hate women so much, the fire will burn even after I've lost most of sex drive

Sounds like something a alt right white nationalist would say.