Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've got some bad news guys

• Thread starter BlackPillDealer
  • Start date
BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
So about 1 and a half months ago I was at the doctor due to some lower back pain.

I do sit a lot but I'm not overweight, so it was pretty weird. However the doc noticed a big mole on my lower back.

It was somewhat big and looked a bit off, so he suggested that I should have it removed.

4 weeks ago the mole was removed and today I got the results from the pathology lab.

It turns out that the mole was not cancerous so I will not be dying anytime soon. Fuck!

lol it's over

My condolences.

Still there is hope, start chain-smoking or make a visit to some radiation hotspots in fukushima, I've heard there are still many.

Got any pics from the removal process?

Same thing happened to me a few months back but I was scared as shit

Just LOL at those saying "i hope I get cancer". cancer is one of the worst ways to go. Why cancer when there are helium tanks?

Zyros said:
Just LOL at those saying "i hope I get cancer". cancer is one of the worst ways to go. Why cancer when there are helium tanks?

Don't be silly, I wouldn't let the cancer slowly kill me. Terminal cancer is one of the few situations where I'd actually rope myself.

BlackPillDealer said:
Don't be silly, I wouldn't let the cancer slowly kill me. Terminal cancer is one of the few situations where I'd actually rope myself.

So you mean having a legit excuse/incentive/countdown. I understand then.

If I had a terminal disease and you were from the same country as me, you'd dfinitely hear about me on the news.

i pass the vision test, but I need to get new contacts... im blind as a bat with out them

feelsbadman, we all have to live through this shitty existance.

Ya I was disappointed about my mole too last year...melenoma is very deadly and it would have been an honorable way to go. I don't want to dishonor my family by offing myself and my parents could.be proud of how well I fought my.cancer blah blah

Saw where it was going but still enjoyed the ride.