I've had the rpg bug lately

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Ghost of Christmas Past
-
I've always like RPGs and they're very nostalgic for me which is a huge deal @TheGoodGuy. That's usually how I get back into them.

They go well with the incel lifestyle, I can grind because who cares, I don't have anywhere to go.

I wish I could full time NEET tbh and specialize my rotting the way I want to.

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath of khan
-
Be careful with antibiotics!

You wouldn't want to rpg to detonate!

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
Same, technically I am right now, but I wish I could do this until the day I die.

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
I don't even get to do that now.
Don't worry, I'll be joining you, my folks keep badgering me to find work or go to school lately, so I know sooner or later my full time Neeting will come to an end. Sigh I don't want to be apart of soyciety, I just want to LDAR until I die.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Ghost of Christmas Past
-
Lmao you legit have autism i think
No bully
Don't worry, I'll be joining you, my folks keep badgering me to find work or go to school lately, so I know sooner or later my full time Neeting will come to an end. Sigh I don't want to be apart of soyciety, I just want to LDAR until I die.
I don't understand how it's fair
Why do incels have to deal with life on top of inceldom, it's not fair at all

King_of_morons

King_of_morons

20 year old virgin. When life gets you low, go Cho
-
What RPGs are you playing?

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
-
Play Chrono Trigger my nigger.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
I played a lot of rpgs too, i'm trying with old games rn but it's hard tbh i can't stand the retarded gameplay of Planescape Torment or Baldur's Gate

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
I used to play RPGs when I was around seven years old up until I turned fourteen. Legit have the attention span of a poptart now so all I do is play old games or FPSes like CS and CoD. Still would play a good series though. Need to get around to EarthBound and Chrono Trigger (too fucking expensive and I don't like emulating) and I need to finish Seiken Densetsu 3. I have the SFC version (in the box too), and I played it a lot back then despite not knowing a single damn word what they were saying.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
I wish I could NEET and play RPGs all day. JFL at workcopers who LARP that working is better than NEETing.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Lmao you legit have autism i think
many men do
I wish I could NEET and play RPGs all day. JFL at workcopers who LARP that working is better than NEETing.
legit work makes me want to fucking kill myself
even after I quit my job (didn't work for long and not before because still a youngcel) I feel it has left a permanent mark on my soul because of how bad the experience was. I cannot relax like I could before, I cannot view simple things with the same rose tinted glasses as before. Of course I sound like a pussy and it will of course get orders of magnitude worse if I ever have to wagecuck again, which is likely, so it's just a long spiral down a toilet bowl ahead unless I get on autismbux.

Last edited:
yungcel

yungcel

NW1 since 17
-
legit work makes me want to fucking kill myself
even after I quit my job (didn't work for long and not before because still a youngcel) I feel it has left a permanent mark on my soul because of how bad the experience was. I cannot relax like I could before, I cannot view simple things with the same rose tinted glasses as before. Of course I sound like a pussy and it will of course get orders of magnitude worse if I ever have to wagecuck again, which is likely, so it's just a long spiral down a toilet bowl ahead unless I get on autismbux.
Damn bro what did you wage as
Being a poor neetcel isnt very pleasant

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
-
I've always like RPGs and they're very nostalgic for me which is a huge deal @TheGoodGuy. That's usually how I get back into them.

They go well with the incel lifestyle, I can grind because who cares, I don't have anywhere to go.

I wish I could enjoy those games I know several people who are so into WOW and I wish I liked those games but I never did in the past and certainly will not now since I have had apathy for years so no motivation or excitement to do anything.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
I can’t MMORPGmaxx since I’m too high inhib to ask for parties. :lul:

I was OSRSmaxxing in the summer but I quit because of that problem.

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
-
I like RPGs too. I got the Hyperdimension Neptunia package on steam last year. And now I'm playing Tales of berseria. RPGs are lifefuel tbh