Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've had tinder gold for a year now just to chadfish and run experiments. Tinder in SEA is mostly trannies at this point

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I remember using ItsOver's pics two years ago on tinder and while the girls were closer to ugly, I could still get normie looking women.

Now the only matches I get are trannies and that's using a chad-lite's photos.

You could say "That's because you're not verified" but most women don't bother to verify, and my results are the same from a few months back before verification was implemented.

As for America, it doesn't have nearly as many trannies but full of super obese single moms and such, with the quality getting worse every year.

ethnics who promote thailand = FAGGOTS

ethnics who promote thailand = FAGGOTS

a better question is why are so many men in thailand pretending to be women

but i think everyone knows that obvious answer

but what's weird to me is when their economy is destroyed and wrecked by covid-19, what do coping men do?

DOUBLE DOWN HARDER AND BECOME TRANNIES AT AN EVEN HIGHER RATE

There are lot more men than women on Tinder. And on top of it there are desperate men who LARP as women. So even a Chadlite won't get good matches.

Same goes for the West. A lot more men than women. I seriously don't get why we complaint about Tinder which has such a high gender disparity. Obviously only Gigachads will get matches.

but what's weird to me is when their economy is destroyed and wrecked by covid-19, what do coping men do?

Its funny and sad at the same time. What a joke. White incels going to SEA to JBWmaxx meanwhile incels in thirdworld Trannymaxx to feed themselves. Incels fucking incels

There are lot more men than women on Tinder. And on top of it there are desperate men who LARP as women. So even a Chadlite won't get good matches.

Same goes for the West. A lot more men than women. I seriously don't get why we complaint about Tinder which has such a high gender disparity. Obviously only Gigachads will get matches.
I cant get matches on any dating app. Bumble, PlentyOfFish, Hinge, Zoosk...

I cant get matches on any dating app. Bumble, PlentyOfFish, Hinge, Zoosk...

I have a normie face + good height and I can't even get a fucking landwhale match.

It's so fucking depressing

I remember using ItsOver's pics two years ago on tinder and while the girls were closer to ugly, I could still get normie looking women.

You could say "That's because you're not verified" but most women don't bother to verify, and my results are the same from a few months back before verification was implemented.

As for America, it doesn't have nearly as many trannies but full of super obese single moms and such, with the quality getting worse every year.
Foids on tinder over 23 are fat as fuck and ugly tbh

it's over, men must buy a double barrel shotgun
and cease it

Where I live, even the kid are fat.

It's so bad seeing a skinny kid is rare as fuck.
Is that the south? You don’t have to say specific state. But IK in the south everyone is fat

Is that the south? You don’t have to say specific state. But IK in the south everyone is fat

south and midwest areas are all mostly the same in terms of being fat
go through texas and you'll see mexicans who are all just as fat as the whites

to be fair, chad-lite fishing with a guy waaaaay better looking than me doesn't get many results either

landwhales and single moms

Last edited:

Yeah, go to Australian legal brothels to fuck woman, they are fucking better.
Where I live, even the kid are fat.

It's so bad seeing a skinny kid is rare as fuck.
I am skinny as fuck (105lbs 5'6) , I don't get fucking dates. Fucking stacey chicks (only attractive when they're 18) just like fat man so they fuck fat man and produce fat kids through genetics.
Foids on tinder over 23 are fat as fuck and ugly tbh

Yeah, I am 23, I am skinny as fuck (105lbs 5'6) , I eat like a fucking horse, foids under 23 like to fuck fat man so they can get fucking fat kids. I think I should change gender into a fucking chick. I would make fucking awesome money since I am 1% skinny.

Yeah because they pass well as a woman like me, I am skinny as fuck. But I am straight, I am skinnier than most girls.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back