Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I've (hopefully) had my last meal today.

2Headpats4You

2Headpats4You

Recruit
★★
It was pancakes. I plan and hope to never eat or drink again.
I will take a long walk for around 6 hours tonight after I've done my laundry for the last time; I hope it will dehydrate me.
I hope this goes better than the last time I tried to kms which you can read about in my first post ever.
I don't have internet in my apartement so I use the internet for the last time now. Don't be sure I'm dead until I haven't posted in 2 weeks.

@Weeb25 @Haywire opinions on this

boring last meal

Pancakes? How dull. Go for pizzas, burgers, donuts and ice cream.

See you tomorrow

Joined Sep 13, 2020
Time spent online 9:32

i believe you

I will take a long walk for around 6 hours tonight after I've done my laundry for the last time; I hope it will dehydrate me.
I hope this goes better than the last time I tried to kms which you can read about in my first post ever.
I don't have internet in my apartement so I use the internet for the last time now. Don't be sure I'm dead until I haven't posted in 2 weeks.
Ok GrAYcel

JFL if you think you will starve yourself with access to food. Spoiler alert. You won't.

I doubt it's possible to kill yourself like that. Instinct will kick in and you will drink.

Not eating, sure. But not drinking ? I don't think so.

JFL if you think you will starve yourself with access to food. Spoiler alert. You won't.
I doubt it's possible to kill yourself like that. Instinct will kick in and you will drink.

Not eating, sure. But not drinking ? I don't think so.

You were right. I had a 3 hour walk yestarday and felt too thirsty to sleep by far and yet so far from dying. I bought beverages and drank.
I will try again later this month though.
How should I fucking kms if I can't do it by thirst? I live in a European first world prisons so I can't even buy guns. I'm not allowed to buy sulfuric acid to mix with formic acid or even buy cherries wit pits from whuch cyanide can be extracted.
The ruling powers make life as depressive as possible for men and then keep us alive against my will.
Check my first post ever to se what happens to those who seek help or even are accused of being suicidal.

You were right. I had a 3 hour walk yestarday and felt too thirsty to sleep by far and yet so far from dying. I bought beverages and drank.
How should I fucking kms if I can't do it by thirst? I live in a European first world prisons so I can't even buy guns. I'm not allowed to buy sulfuric acid to mix with formic acid or even buy cherries wit pits from whuch cyanide can be extracted.
The ruling powers make life as depressive as possible for men and then keep us alive against my will.
Check my first post ever to se what happens to those who seek help or even are accused of being suicidal.
If you aren't scared of people gawking at you or a story being published about it isn't there the classic jump off a high point on a building or skyscraper method?
That is if you really want to kill yourself. It would have to be you jumping from the top story of a skyscraper. Almost zero chance of surviving that.

I don't think you should kill yourself. Maybe I am a hypocrite since I want to kill myself next year too but it's for all the different reasons all together not really just purely because of my inceldom. I just really don't fucking like this world and that's all there is to it. Not even in a depressive way, I just don't fucking like being here, I don't like our society, our humanity, I don't fucking like being alive ded srs. Maybe I'll bomb some G20 forum and larp as a commie terrorist or something. Lol.

Anyway if you really wanna kill yourself for real which I don't think you should then buy reliable sleeping pills then get a provisional driving license if you don't have one already, rent a car and drive somewhere quiet and then take shit tons of pills and fill your car with co2. Easy and painless death. You can read more about it online it's pretty well documented.

Though. I really don't think you should kill yourself. Death is the end of all opportunity. There is no more you after that. It's all gone. Take all the pleasure you can get. Live as a NETT. And just NEET away and abuse the first world NEET mechanics.

Even if life is depressive. It is no reason to give up. In the end, the length of your suffering is insignificant. One day or 90 years it's all the same. Live it out and witness the future.

How should I fucking kms if I can't do it by thirst?
I'm not going to give you tips on how to off yourself, and I suggest other members don't either.

If I'm not mistaken it is illegal to encourage suicide and thus doing so could be used as an excuse to close this forum, which btw could be your goal if you're a greycel infiltrator.

I'm not going to give you tips on how to off yourself, and I suggest other members don't either.
I wasn't encouraging it but OP did ask.

If I'm not mistaken it is illegal to encourage suicide and thus doing so could be used as an excuse to close this forum, which btw could be your goal if you're a greycel infiltrator.
At the same time he said he didn't see any other options. Also out of all the things this forum could be closed for encouraging suicide would be the biggest one? That doesn't make much sense imo.

If that's your method of suicide you're legit fucking retarded and will probably die by crossing the road without looking or something anyway.

Last seen Today at 8:44 AM

I mean I understand a lot of people feel suicidal here but why not share some info about yourself instead so we can give you some tips on coping or potential ascension. Just posting “I will rope soon” gets kind of mundane.

If you aren't scared of people gawking at you or a story being published about it isn't there the classic jump off a high point on a building or skyscraper method?
That is if you really want to kill yourself. It would have to be you jumping from the top story of a skyscraper. Almost zero chance of surviving that.

I can't get to any high point.

I don't think you should kill yourself. Maybe I am a hypocrite since I want to kill myself next year too but it's for all the different reasons all together not really just purely because of my inceldom. I just really don't fucking like this world and that's all there is to it. Not even in a depressive way, I just don't fucking like being here, I don't like our society, our humanity, I don't fucking like being alive ded srs. Maybe I'll bomb some G20 forum and larp as a commie terrorist or something. Lol.

Anyway if you really wanna kill yourself for real which I don't think you should then buy reliable sleeping pills then get a provisional driving license if you don't have one already, rent a car and drive somewhere quiet and then take shit tons of pills and fill your car with co2. Easy and painless death. You can read more about it online it's pretty well documented.

Though. I really don't think you should kill yourself. Death is the end of all opportunity. There is no more you after that. It's all gone. Take all the pleasure you can get. Live as a NETT. And just NEET away and abuse the first world NEET mechanics.

Even if life is depressive. It is no reason to give up. In the end, the length of your suffering is insignificant. One day or 90 years it's all the same. Live it out and witness the future.

I've finished neeting and can't do it anymore. I have a licence but modern cars don't release enough CO. What sleeping pills do you recommend?

Are you here

I'm still alive. I've hopefully died by the end of the month though.

I can't get to any high point.
Understandable. There's usually security and restricted access to those points. The next thing people usually try is jumping off a bridge but the survival rate for that is not zero from what I've heard ngl

Livestream for encouragement and final comraderie pl0x

The last supper but incels.co accommodated.

I'd like to add that there is not a single notably toxic animal in the whole country.
Had I lived in Africa, I would just have walked out into the desert or jungle.
I should not have survived the very first day.

That's the worst way to kys, if you ask me.

You should consider joining a random war.

just join hayat tahreer al sham theory

You’re white and tall tho
See you tomorrow