Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I've Introduced The "Tranny Vs Truecel" Healthcare Question To r/unpopularopinion...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Mixed results, mainly people either hating on trannies or hating on incels but those who are opposed to incels getting surgery seem to be a slight minority.

RageFuelofDeath

If you're on reddit, upvote my thread and weigh in. r/unpopularopinion is the place where political and societal changes are made.

I dont use soyddit at all after shortcels got banned, I wouldnt bother arguing with the low t cucks over there

I dont use soyddit at all after shortcels got banned, I wouldnt bother arguing with the low t cucks over there
Yeah, it's like being a black slave in the 1840's and arguing with rich white dudes and Jews in the deep south about why you should be set free from the plantation.

Based thread tbh.

Fuck the haters

Well written.
Incels are the most discriminated group on the planet

I sholud make reddit and take them argument to them.

Well written.
Incels are the most discriminated group on the planet
:yes:
I'm surprised the moderators of a non-incel subreddit allowed it.

r/unpopularopinion is based
Surprised reddit admins haven't banned that subreddit for allowing people with differing opinions to post there.