Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I've just ignored a chad who said hi to me in street

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
a chad cuck i met only once while wagecucking was standing with a legit 9/10 160cm QT gf/sister in street. i was /nightwalk/ing, suddenly heard a voice beside me saying "Hey what's up", i looked at the chad cuck in dead eyes, didn't say a word, kept walking normal, then i heard him saying " wallahi this isn't acceptable ", i turned around and put my hand on my pocket /k/nife, he saw it, i walked away.

low inhibcels rise up:feelsautistic::dab::dab:

Maxresdefault

Why did a Chad stranger say hi to you at night?

Why did a Chad stranger say hi to you at night?
common normalfag habbit here to greet much. normalfag males even kiss each other on cheeks when they meet..:feelskek:

He got his dick suckrf that night and tittie fucked a stacy

ngl I have a hard time believing that this actually happened in real life

Nobody ignores chad

Thats so lowinhib. Im too lowt for that

he could have killed u right there and got away with it, that virgin knife would do nothing to pierce his glorious chad skin

i once pushed a mother over and had her baby stroller tip over she came up behind me and shouted "move i have a baby, let me past!" in an irritating tone so i turned around and pushed the carrier knocking her and the stroller into the ground i then realized that i was about to go to jail or get my ass kicked so i ran back to my house once i realized i got away with it i started laughing uncontrollably for about 3 minutes, my grandfather had passed away a few days before so i was not in the mood for entitled cunts and their brat children i still feel no guilt whatsoever and i would do it again if i could, the chad chased after me after i did this he was tall, looked kind of like a dopey prince charming

Probably the only time somebody didn't pay attention to that faggot, gj OP.

His ego was at 100% and now 99,9999999%. It will be 100% about a 30 seconds later when he receives pussy juice snaps from a random foid.

A truly magical thing
/k/
A truly magical thing
/k/

I bet hoes say hi back to him and more

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6