Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story i've learned a few brutal things about people i've met in the past couple months

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
my foid cousin: she's an 18 year old 12th grader and i just discovered on her tiktok she has an ex-boyfriend. she doesn't like him anymore and she told me he's a bad person or something. he was a sub5 asian guy (i'm fucking serious) and my cousin is a 6/10 becky. she's half palestinian half white (my palestinian aunt married a 6'4 white chad. talk about JBW). they began dating in 2019 (i think summer of 2019 or something), covid didn't appear until march/april 2020. so they probably had sex. she's probably a non-virgin. she also told me she thinks waiting until marriage is dumb. so i bet they had sex.

my curry paki friend i met in 2010 at dave and busters when we were 12. he told me recently he's a KHHV at 23. i also found out that when he was at uni, he had a chad as his apartment-mate. and the chad brought a foid over and my paki friend heard them having sex, and felt horrified by it. if i was there, the michael myers/jason vorhees in me would go berserk in minecraft. my paki friend kinda later became a cuck. one time in 9th grade, some normie called him a "fucking indian bitch with a fat nose" and my paki friend hated that normie. but then much later, in like college, my normie friend stopped being angry at that dude and now says he's "happy that normie insulted him because it makes me realize i should be a proud pakistani" i'm like wtf?!!?!

my low-tier normie friend: he kinda is now a 5/10 after losing weight. when we were in freshman year of college at a community college full of ethnics and truecels, he told me he lost his virginity a little after graduating high school to some college girl he was dating (i remember he showed a pic of her, she was yellow haired high-tier becky or some shit). later on, he told me he lied and that he actually lost his virginity at age 20 to a virgin foid he wasn't particularly attracted to just so he could get it over with.

Interesting. Is there an underlying theme here?

Interesting. Is there an underlying theme here?
idk. just interesting facts. but my younger cousin surpassing me is insane. i remember being super jealous of her when i was 7 or 8 and she was 2. imagine what i would tell to my younger self

idk. just interesting facts. but my younger cousin surpassing me is insane. i remember being super jealous of her when i was 7 or 8 and she was 2. imagine what i would tell to my younger self
Jealous of her looks?

Jealous of her looks?
no because 2 year olds don't have any sexual dimorphism. i guess she came from a family that could do things my family didn't do back then.

no because 2 year olds don't have any sexual dimorphism. i guess she came from a family that could do things my family didn't do back then.
Money wise or you talking about cultural differences?

Money wise or you talking about cultural differences?
She could go on airplanes and celebrate Christmas with a Christmas tree. That’s what little kids envy at age 7 or 8

@JosefMengelecel

all i got from this is that a sub5 ricecel ascended with your cousin

Asian here. Message me her info so I can slide into her dms with my personality.

sub-5 might be Asian financemaxxed who showered her with gifts and then told her he loved her. Then dumped her for the next food.

I'm no richcel

my foid cousin: she's an 18 year old 12th grader and i just discovered on her tiktok she has an ex-boyfriend. she doesn't like him anymore and she told me he's a bad person or something. he was a sub5 asian guy (i'm fucking serious) and my cousin is a 6/10 becky. she's half palestinian half white (my palestinian aunt married a 6'4 white chad. talk about JBW). they began dating in 2019 (i think summer of 2019 or something), covid didn't appear until march/april 2020. so they probably had sex. she's probably a non-virgin. she also told me she thinks waiting until marriage is dumb. so i bet they had sex.

Whores will be whores. Awalt
my curry paki friend i met in 2010 at dave and busters when we were 12. he told me recently he's a KHHV at 23. i also found out that when he was at uni, he had a chad as his apartment-mate. and the chad brought a foid over and my paki friend heard them having sex, and felt horrified by it. if i was there, the michael myers/jason vorhees in me would go berserk in minecraft. my paki friend kinda later became a cuck. one time in 9th grade, some normie called him a "fucking indian bitch with a fat nose" and my paki friend hated that normie. but then much later, in like college, my normie friend stopped being angry at that dude and now says he's "happy that normie insulted him because it makes me realize i should be a proud pakistani" i'm like wtf?!!?!

Looks like life caved in on him mentally and turned him into a cuckold stooge
my low-tier normie friend: he kinda is now a 5/10 after losing weight. when we were in freshman year of college at a community college full of ethnics and truecels, he told me he lost his virginity a little after graduating high school to some college girl he was dating (i remember he showed a pic of her, she was yellow haired high-tier becky or some shit). later on, he told me he lied and that he actually lost his virginity at age 20 to a virgin foid he wasn't particularly attracted to just so he could get it over with.
Based

why wouldn't she, she got a vagina.

Jealous of what?