Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I've never been to the dentist my entire life

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I brush my teeth, but I just never went to the dentist before. My teeth are ugly, yellow, and rotting. That gives me even more of a reason not to smile.

Arent u a medial student lol

Arent u a medial student lol
yeah but I never went to the dentist. I'm scared of it. Also, yesterday my class had to take blood out and I went to the bathroom and pretended I was absent until all the blood was already drawn and the class was halfway over kek

doesn't matter.

just take lots of showers

Well you kinda have only yourself and your parents to blame for this situation? Why are you even afraid of dentist tho?

Tsukihi6

I brush my teeth, but I just never went to the dentist before. My teeth are ugly, yellow, and rotting. That gives me even more of a reason not to smile.
Bruh

I wish I could help you tbh

I hope ya don’t have major cavities.

Expect them to start falling when you’re 40-50 years old

this is why you inkwell

Never had teeth problems, it should be bad.
Mine is not that great btw.

thats disgusting ngl, i hate going to the dentist though

the most intense and brutal pain iv feel is from this damn bones if the dentist can kms i will go

If the dentist does anything to your teeth, they'll give you painkillers. Don't worry.

bring back ur old avi tbh

i used to be so scared of going to the dentist.

my last milk tooth had to be pulled out when I was 14. It didn't fall out. And my tooth grew under my nose, on top of my other teeth. so that meant that I had to wear special braces, get regular check ups, that took my fear for the dentist.

Simply brushing your teeth should actually be enough, you don't need to go to a dentist in order to have decent teeth.

Simply brushing your teeth should actually be enough, you don't need to go to a dentist in order to have decent teeth.
Just don't use toxic (((fluoride))) and do use peroxide! Years ago... At least it will stop the rot and remove the yellow.

bro that's not good tbh.

thats disgusting ngl, i hate going to the dentist though

Nobody likes the dentist. It's when he's drilling your tooth an you can feel the vibrations through your head that I hate the most.

Me too, but my teeth are straight.

Same bro, especially if you have deformities :cryfeels:

You should go every 3 years or so at least for scaling, which takes like 15 minutes. Jury is out on polishing, but scaling is proven to be helpful. Gets the calculus out.

Also OP yea there are places that offer free evaluations. Check google reviews for them and there will be a place that will be non discrimatory and free and maybe take a friend or parent if you are scared.

Maybe just first go for evaluations, then cleaning, them have them isolate it to a few teeth that *really* need extractions/fillings.. Baby steps :)

Last edited: