Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR i've never done any drugs/alcohol in my life

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
not counting prescribed ones of course.

never had the chance to. so i was always sober

I am drinking right now ngl.

Damn that’s crazy bro. Can’t really relate though.

alcohol's a nice cope for me

damn dude. mogs me at no drug cope

not counting prescribed ones of course.

never had the chance to. so i was always sober
I've never done drugs, I'm not on any prescribed ones, and never drank.

I'm already feeling miserable mentally, I rather not feel miserable physically when withdrawals kick in that I've seen within my family.

Just a few beers tbh.

Beers usually go good with fried food and chips but there are some beers that are taste fizzier, more filling and less bitter that are sufficient to drink without food tbh

Same. I tried wine once though, but it was shit

Beers usually go good with fried food and chips but there are some beers that are taste fizzier, more filling and less bitter that are sufficient to drink without food tbh
I don't really like light beer all that much, the more filling stuff is better imo.

My honest advice, don’t abstain from drugs and alcohol. Use the alcohol and drugs you want to use but don’t abuse them! That is the key, to use but not abuse.

They help numb me to the horrors of my existence

I've never had the opportunity to buy drugs and im not old enough to drink. I have to face this shitty world head on.

I don't really like light beer all that much, the more filling stuff is better imo.

The filling stuff though hard to tell right away is definitely better than the cheap brand beers in a can or generic IPAs.
I find stout and other darker colored beers to be too bitter to drink without food tbh

try codeine (it's in cough syrups)

Drinking is life fuel. I drink until I pass out. It’s just like death. I’d do drugs if I wasn’t cucked by work drug tests

I’ve haven’t even tried alcohol yet. Mainly because I hung out with no one so I couldn’t get into that stuff

try DMT
megadose

I really like drinking but I can't do anything more than that. Bitch psyche, can't handle any drugs without disassociating.
damn dude. mogs me at no drug cope
Probably a good thing in alot of ways though.

me neither tbh, has never appealed to me

Same tbh.

Although I do love me some calpol.

@FastBananaCEO @mental_out Thoughts on Calpol?

Straightedge = incel is a theory that goes off of the fact that being a good body (healthy, confident, etc.) means you can handle drugs, and not handling them or not wanting to indicates incellish qualities.

Over for you. Me too, apparently I'm a happy drunk but I would spill all my baggage out to everyone if I got drunk, keeping secrets is not my forte even when sober.

same i dont smoke, drink alcohol, or do drugs

Good choice. I've never taken drugs, although I've tried alcohol before, but I've never been drunk, and I don't drink alcohol at all now and haven't done for around 10 years.

Here’s a cookie

C4900532 265A 4115 A66E 0752AF480E10