Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ive never felt so disgusted by this pic

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
A girl like this is willing to date someone out of her league.
Yet won't go for her looksmatch.

Attachments

• downs.jpg
    downs.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 145
Foids can't lose in life.

The best part is the multiple times she says "just friends" to the other downsman. Also:

IMG 4029

The best part is the multiple times she says "just friends" to the other downsman.

She seems a little disgusted/embarrassed by him. Like she's entertaining the hug in the picture but doesn't really want it.

This is one of the must brutal blackpills.

This is pure suifuel.

She seems a little disgusted/embarrassed by him. Like she's entertaining the hug in the picture but doesn't really want it.

Obviously. She may be potato herself but shes not so potato that shes not disgusted by other potatos. She is HFP.

WTF is wrong with that guy. I have no words.

she deserves her condition

You wouldn't want to date her yourself so why you care if she's dating someone else? Lol
Because if a 1/10 female can get a 5-6/10 male, it's over for anyone below a 6.

By that you mean being female?
yes, and also being a pity target, people feel happy about her because she's retarded and found "love", because she's different from the normal people and seen as a sub human even by normies

You wouldn't want to date her yourself so why you care if she's dating someone else? Lol
I would hope that she would date her looksmatch. Same hope for everyone else. It disgusts me to think that a better looking kid than me had to settle for that.

that guy cant be serious