Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I've Never Heard A Foid Say She Wants A Virgin Husband

Y

youthislife

Veteran
Even from religious foids whose own religion bans s*x outside of marriage I've never seen them say they want a virgin husband the way guys say they want a virgin wife. Why do foids hate God so much? Chad=the God of foids.

Because betabuxxers are virgins they already know

Why would anyone want a virgin anything? There's your answer.

Because s*x outside marriage is banned in both Christianity and Islam. So if a foid is actually religious she should be a virgin until marriage and marry a virgin man.

Because men are keys and women are locks.

A good key is a key that opens many locks.
A bad lock is a lock that any key can open.

Because s*x outside marriage is banned in both Christianity and Islam. So if a foid is actually religious she should be a virgin until marriage and marry a virgin man.

Very few are actually that religious.

This.

There are unironically guys who rejected at bedroom when they revealed they were virgins.

Past 17 its a sign of your sexual failure, and since girls are a hivemind, they will also find it repulsive.

The more women a man fucks, the more he is attractive to a woman because it signals high value. Genes > everything. Even money.

I mean people prefer new over used things

Also having lots of sex destroys your pair bonding, Id want a virgin girl, pretty sure many other guys would too for marriage at least

I mean people prefer new over used things

Also having lots of sex destroys your pair bonding, Id want a virgin girl, pretty sure many other guys would too for marriage at least

Things, maybe. But not people. An unused penis has no more value than a used penis.

Things, maybe. But not people. An unused penis has no more value than a used penis.

Mfw this post made me realize women are more things than people

8QmIp.gif

I get that women are turned off by virgin men because it's a sign of social rejection, but I still can't quite process it, even by concentrating hard enough and trying to put myself in a females position, I can't process it --- it makes more logical sense for a female to prefer a virgin. Me, I would prefer a virgin for two main reasons: first, humans bond with the first person they have sex with, and second, having multiple dicks inside of you is fucking gross --- it's like sitting on a public toilet without putting a fucking cover on it. I often (incorrectly) assume women want the same of men, but they don't. I have found that women are repulsed by male virgins the same way men are repulsed by sluts.

Even from religious foids whose own religion bans s*x outside of marriage I've never seen them say they want a virgin husband the way guys say they want a virgin wife. Why do foids hate God so much? Chad=the God of foids.
I have seen them say that in Facebook groups but these femorrhoids seem like they have had sex themselves already, jfl.
being a 50 year old cuckposter should have its consequences
Jfl at CuckSolutions.

Cause women are opposite of men, most of them want Chad who has fucked hundreds of women but still chose her.

I get that women are turned off by virgin men because it's a sign of social rejection, but I still can't quite process it, even by concentrating hard enough and trying to put myself in a females position, I can't process it --- it makes more logical sense for a female to prefer a virgin. Me, I would prefer a virgin for two main reasons: first, humans bond with the first person they have sex with, and second, having multiple dicks inside of you is fucking gross --- it's like sitting on a public toilet without putting a fucking cover on it. I often (incorrectly) assume women want the same of men, but they don't. I have found that women are repulsed by male virgins the same way men are repulsed by sluts.

I have heard that, only from Christian women though.

I hate these statements.

:soy:

The more women a man fucks, the more he is attractive to a woman because it signals high value. Genes > everything. Even money.
Past 17 its a sign of your sexual failure, and since girls are a hivemind, they will also find it repulsive.

foids are incapable of believing in anything, they just larp to suck churchchad's cock

In nature, virginity is a marker poor survival skills so that's definitely why in case you didn't already know.

In the modern day though I still believe virgin chad is desirable to holes.

I used Religion to cope for some time. After a while I realized that I just joined a religion because I subconsciously hoped that I would get married. After several years you may guess what happened: Nothing. Still alone, never got married.

Foids absolutely despise virgin men.

Plato’s Cave IQ

Women are repulsed by male virgins, that's why.

I used Religion to cope for some time. After a while I realized that I just joined a religion because I subconsciously hoped that I would get married. After several years you may guess what happened: Nothing. Still alone, never got married.
That's probably the big appeal of Christianity tbh
Hope that you would find true love with a woma with the same beliefs as you through the church.
Chad only.

They would want a virgin chad

That's probably the big appeal of Christianity tbh
Hope that you would find true love with a woma with the same beliefs as you through the church.
Chad only.
Yeah that's how it is, but also in other religions. There may be some rare cases of idealism, but in the general sense unfortunately you can't change nature. Add to it some liberalism, which means women get to make their own income and don't need male providers anymore, you get the situation of today. Even in the 'Islamic world' and former conservative regions it gets worse and worse.
I'm still struggling with how unmerciful the reproduction selection process of humans is. You will never be accepted as who you are. Always need to offer some 'value'. It's sad.

Yeah that's how it is, but also in other religions. There may be some rare cases of idealism, but in the general sense unfortunately you can't change nature. Add to it some liberalism, which means women get to make their own income and don't need male providers anymore, you get the situation of today. Even in the 'Islamic world' and former conservative regions it gets worse and worse.
I'm still struggling with how unmerciful the reproduction selection process of humans is. You will never be accepted as who you are. Always need to offer some 'value'. It's sad.
What's more sad is if you aren't successful in the reproductive process you are treated worse and expendable in other ways by normies even if you weren't that bothered by it otherwise.
Only chad can be accepted as who he is. The rest of guys have to walk on eggshells or the foid is out the door.

I apologize. I didn't read it carefully. I just often saw reversible statements from feminists and thought it was one of them.
But in general, analogies can "prove" anything.