Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’ve never met or seen a “smart” woman

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I mean Jesus, this isn’t even counting IRL this is counting the internet too. They’re all fucking dumbasses. They’re always stupid, predictable, boring, and just fucking retarded.

I could never hold a conversation with them or anything because it just gets boring due to their stupidity. I swear there’s no such thing as an intelligent woman. The shittiest petrol huffing village man in the aboriginal outback mogs the “smartest” woman to death and back in intelligence.

they don't have an incentive to think about anything because evrything gets handed to them

There is a very interesting phenomenon in which when attractive girls go on chatrooms or twitter, they get dismayed because their personality isn't enough to get attention.

So they usually upload a photo then LDAR.

Their personalities are actually awful. Without looks they would kill themselves.

they dont need to smart or work for anything when they r handed an easy life to begin with. different planes of existence

twitter has a lot of retard foids

Smart foids just don’t exist. If you see a foid that is smart your eyes are simply deceiving you and that person is a guy. Foids are just retarded animals that cannot even think for themselves

I mean Jesus, this isn’t even counting IRL this is counting the internet too. They’re all fucking dumbasses. They’re always stupid, predictable, boring, and just fucking retarded.

I could never hold a conversation with them or anything because it just gets boring due to their stupidity. I swear there’s no such thing as an intelligent woman. The shittiest petrol huffing village man in the aboriginal outback mogs the “smartest” woman to death and back in intelligence.
Same.

it's funny, there are zero female pro starcraft players, "except" two trannies

Women are not capable of creative and logical reasoning and thinking
Seriously all women are kids they all cannot think outside the box for once
The ones that do are the ones who are just copying quotes of great philosophers and saying it like they the one who came out with it

In high school there were a lot of foids in my grade that were "book smart". They always did really well in school somehow but if you listened to them speak you could tell they were 40 IQ retards. I have no idea how they managed to do well in school

Men naturally have larger brain's than women so this shouldn't be a surprise, their base intelligence and cognition is inferior.

A woman's brain volume is similar to a black man's brain, so that explains it.

Women are good at following instructions/ learning stuff discovered/invented by men. But are incapable of originality

Eh tbh I've met many "smart women"

Yeah me neither tbh. Never seen one before.

Very relatable

There's a difference between intelligence and intellect. In STEM I've met plenty of intellectual foids that seemed to know a lot about what they're doing, but they all showed a staggering lack of independence, incentive, and creativity. They have relied the entire career on the supervision and guidance of more senior males. Never once have I seen a supposedly "smart" foid come up with something on her own.
Women are good at following instructions/ learning stuff discovered/invented by men. But are incapable of originality
Exactly.

Yep. Every hole I've met were Chad worshiping whores

There's a difference between intelligence and intellect. In STEM I've met plenty of intellectual foids that seemed to know a lot about what they're doing, but they all showed a staggering lack of independence, incentive, and creativity. They have relied the entire career on the supervision and guidance of more senior males. Never once have I seen a supposedly "smart" foid come up with something on her own.

Exactly.

Precisely.
I have seen a lot of men make this Point.
Even the highest IQ foids somehow manage to be retarded as fuck.
I remember Talking to this farmer during a Company event and he was explaining all These interesting Things About a certain type of crop to me and this higher up foid with multiple phds just barged into the conversation.
Bro it was like a fog horn in your ear just BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRTTTTT.

How the fuck can you be that highly educated and yet come off so fucking retarded?
I dont get it.

You should go out , approach, and meet more women then. Bi the time you talk to a few thousands or millions you might find some smart foids.

I find it funny that one of the comments mentions:

My stem masters degree disagrees with you

Not a single foid is pursuing a Master in the engineering discipline, furthermore the ones that are dropping out after their Bachelors/have already dropped out are projected to get a 2:2.
You should go out , approach, and meet more women then. Bi the time you talk to a few thousands or millions you might find some smart foids.
JFL. Talk to millions to meet a smart foid meanwhile 1 in 3 guys I'll come across are LITERAL geniuses.
Says a lot about foids....

How the fuck can you be that highly educated and yet come off so fucking retarded?
I dont get it.
Because university has been dumbed down to the point where compliance gets you a degree. All you have to do is listen to the professors' bullshit, kiss the asses of everyone higher up, and blindly do what they want you to do. Do you exercises as you're told. Do your assignment as you're told. Do your thesis as you're told. No more, no less.

If you do that then every average Joe who puts in modest effort can get a degree. I was in academia for nearly a decade (PhD in STEM direction) so trust me on this.
Not a single foid is pursuing a Master in the engineering discipline, furthermore the ones that are dropping out after their Bachelors/have already dropped out are projected to get a 2:2.
There are definitely foids in higher STEM education. See my paragraph above. Their presence is moreover amplified by ridiculous diversity rules. At least in Europe I know some unis that often open positions in STEM that only women can apply for.

Their presence is moreover amplified by ridiculous diversity rules.
When they realise that having a vagina won't make things easier and you have to do shit yourself, they drop out.

When they realise that having a vagina won't make things easier and you have to do shit yourself, they drop out.
They really don't have to do shit. I've seen this with my own eyes. They get a high IQ professor who knows what he's doing. He tells her exactly what to do. She, being a woman, follows blindly, and if she happens to have some technical intellect (which isn't the same as intelligence, mind you), she's basically guaranteed good results.

Law is a meme degree.

Here's a simple formula to determine whether a course is difficult

The law of degree difficulty

Difficulty ∝ 1 ÷ (N.o. of Women on course by Third year)
:feelskek:

tbh a lot of foids i know IQmog me brutally

Smart as in book-smart, street-smart? Sure. The ones who can really think for themselves and also choose to do so actively are a rare and ostracized minority.
What all women are missing in smarts is the empathy kind of smart i.e. don't bug people who aren't bugging you. Women feel entitled to point out when men are doing shit in a way they don't like even if it's not wrong or it's not bothering anyone else. I can't count the number of times a girl got up my case before in school over some awkward behaviour or what not. Like, dude, leave me alone. Why do the guys get this and the girls don't? Just a perpetual need to bitch at me and the other incels (but of course I drew the most attention because I can't NTmaxx as well as my friends did).

They definitively exist, but the reason why you never see them is this:

they dont need to smart or work for anything when they r handed an easy life to begin with. different planes of existence

Using your brain takes effort and a lot of precious calories. If you don't NEED to think, you're not going to.
Smart as in book-smart, street-smart?

What if I told you that they're one and the same?

Last edited:
A foid with a 500 iq literally would not be able to contribute as much to the world as an 80 iq man working construction

I have no idea how they managed to do well in school
Good memory and sucking up to / not challenging teachers.

You should see how appalling foid engineers are once they leave college and have to manage projects on their own without someone holding their hands and telling them what to do.
The idiocies I had to listen to in the first design bureau I worked in...

There are no smart women

You should see how appalling foid engineers are once they leave college and have to manage projects on their own without someone holding their hands and telling them what to do.
I know first hand how dumb they are. I'm a STEMcel software developer and I have to work with this mid 50's foid developer a lot and shes the biggest retard I've ever met. Like she has to be sucking someone's dick to still have this job because shes completely clueless.

Most bitches I knew they all leeched from a husband or exploited the system.

I have always been misoginistic because of this. During all my childhood, I was always part of the smartest kids in class. We enjoyed math or were into chess for instance and there was a bit of competition between us for who was the smartest. It was always a group of boys.

There was only one girl who stroke me as being as smart or smarter than me. In general it appeared to me that smart girls exist, but are very rare.

Last edited: