[TeeHee] I've not had a hug for 10 weeks: The truth about lockdown for lonely singles like me

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Major
33d 4h 26m
i vividly remember the last hug i got over 20 years ago

YogiBear

YogiBear

Recruit
★★★
10d 5h 52m
10 weeks without hug for women = lonely
20 years without hug for incels = you are never lonely inkwel it´s just a state of mind TeeHee

Guykild

Guykild

Veteran
★★★★
18d 18h 56m
Crap. Now I'm trying to figure out when was the last time I had a hug. I know it wasn't the last decade and it wasn't recently either.
I think it was maybe in 2008 or 2009? Trying to remember the last time I had a hug from family.

Going by google, it's been 625 weeks since I've had a hug if I had one around 2008 or 2009. I legitimately can't remember anymore.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
14d 3h 51m
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
★★★★★
61d 20h 38m
I tried to put my arm around her one afternoon and she shoved it off. Now she is engaged to the most useless sack of shit i have ever encountered. Hence why I'm blackpilled. Fucking whore.
i squeezed past mine once and a molecule of my body might have touched her ass :chad:

usernamesevn

usernamesevn

Officer
13d 53m
and society actually cares, can there be clearer proof that we are a discarded waste

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
43d 14h 57m
I doubt most of you don´t at least hug your parents I agree that going month without being able to hug my parents is hard and can´t even recieve a handshake from my psychiatrist.

That said all these articles about normies talking about how horrible it is to not have physical contact for months is clear evidence that what incels are going through is indeed that bad even though many normies downplay it as "having sex isn´t everything" or when they say "a relationship isn´t that important" despite science often mention how important sex and social contact is for the human mind there was even a female who killed herself after being in lockdown saying being in lockdown for 2 month feels like 2 years.

Now they all feel what incel feel or at least a part of it but of course they won´t learn from it but all these articles should be saved for the 'scientific blackpill achieves' because it´s cold hard evidence how loneliness and lack of physical affection can have detrimental concequences on a person.

mericks

mericks

Recruit
★★★★
10d 47m
I see a bunch of articles in the news where I live about elevated suicide rates because normies can't handle being alone for a couple months. People who believe in the disease and were previously advocating for the shutdown to stop it from spreading now want to end it early because they're more concerned about the possibility of normies committing suicide than they are about corona-chan.

I've never seen people care about incels being lonely for their entire lives. It makes me wonder if all the people who are dismissive of adult virginity are deliberately trying to get us to kill ourselves.

ToxicMisogynist

ToxicMisogynist

Detached Priest
-
1d 16h 25m
10 weeks? Hah. I've only ever been hugged by close relatives, not very many times in total either, and the last time was a long time ago - let's just say it was hell of a lot more than 10 weeks... and I'm sure many incels haven't even been fortunate enough to be shown any affection by their own relatives, ever.

Women can never understand what true loneliness is, they could only possibly be lonely if they DECIDED to be.

UglyScotsman

UglyScotsman

Recruit
★★★★
9d 17h 25m
I genuinely dont think I've had a hug from a toilet in my entire life and I'm over 30, cunts cant even handle 10 weeks jfl

bignose

bignose

incel big nose
★★★★★
13d 20h 49m
I've not had a hug my whole life
I genuinely dont think I've had a hug from a toilet in my entire life and I'm over 30, cunts cant even handle 10 weeks jfl
I've never seen people care about incels being lonely for their entire lives. It makes me wonder if all the people who are dismissive of adult virginity are deliberately trying to get us to kill ourselves.
I want a teen to hug my cock with her juicy virgin pussy

Last edited: