Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Ive noticed a large portion of simps are RICECELS

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Looking through twitter posts of foids saying the most retarded shit you have comments from simps calling her queen and defending her used up vag.

id say 70% of them are ricecels when you look at their profile pic.

So my question to the ricecels here, why are so many of your men simps? :feelsseriously:

because they are beta males with lower testosterone than white females. These ricecels are like 30% of the world population and think that "protecting" girls online will give them a chance at a crumb of pussy. Over if you are rice and don't look like bts.

damn must be tough for you. If you are SEA than it never even began. At least east asians have a chance at kpop maxxing.

damn must be tough for you. If you are SEA than it never even began. At least east asians have a chance at kpop maxxing.

... or chikanmaxxing

... or even better, chickenmaxxing

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

... or chikanmaxxing

... or even better, chickenmaxxing

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
WTF THIS GUY IS LITERALLY MASTURBATING RIGHT NEXT TO A GIRL
Screen Shot 2020 05 14 at 90717 PM

I've asked this question before, I've also found that most simps and bluepilled cucks are rice jfl

Chikan should be completely legal for sub 8 men to do

Public fapping is a basic male right.

There is nothing more satisfying than staring at a foid in a skimpy clothes while rubbing my crotch and licking my lips.

Looking through twitter posts of foids saying the most retarded shit you have comments from simps calling her queen and defending her used up vag.

id say 70% of them are ricecels when you look at their profile pic.

So my question to the ricecels here, why are so many of your men simps? :feelsseriously:
It FUCKING PAINS ME TO MY SOUL to answer this question over and over, but we are rices are genetic cowards that resort to the most low-risk passive aggressive tryhard methods to do anything in life because we can't win a fair fight and have tiny penises :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

It FUCKING PAINS ME TO MY SOUL to answer this question over and over, but we are rices are genetic cowards that resort to the most low-risk passive aggressive tryhard methods to do anything in life because we can't win a fair fight and have tiny penises :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Brutal truthpill. Ricecels know they can't compete in SMV so they just hope the bluepill works for them.

You are one of the strongest ricecels I have ever seen buddy boyo, kudos to you. Keep it up.

Damn. That made me wanna rope and I'm not even rice. Brutal tbh

Public fapping is a basic male right.

There is nothing more satisfying than staring at a foid in a skimpy clothes while rubbing my crotch and licking my lips.

Noodle-whores are enjoying getting FUCKED (by White Chad) while rice-cels are getting CUCKED.

Rice-cels are sacrificing their childhood and youth, spending their PRIME years studying (in the library, in the classroom, at their home etc), building a career in STEM (generally) and becoming valued members of society while Their female counterparts are busy whoring around and will only give a rice-cel attention once she is way past her prime and is looking for a betabux to take care of her expenses.

Rice-cels are the biggest truecels, no wonder a large proportion of rice-men are simps, they are the most sex-deprived race out of all men, they arenn't as low inhib as curries to rape-max so they release their sexual frustration online by sending women money for nothing. They chose to be cuck > Incel.

Cucks are pathetic. Shame on them.

Last edited:
Really? Most of my rice friends have 6 inch+ dicks

Really? Most of my rice friends have 6 inch+ dicks
What the fuck? how? I thought asians were supposed to have micropenises