Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've noticed that foids are now no longer surprised or excited that they matched with a Chad

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
In early days of Chadfishing I'd get lots of messages like "Omg haha I was hoping to match youu
" or even just shit like "oh my, hello there". In the last year or so, I've seen a VERY noticeable decline in the number of these kinds of messages. Now it's all just generic shit. "Hey", "What's up" etc.

Foids are now used to Chad as the standard. Before, I didn't just have something they wanted, I had something they CRAVED. Of course they're still happy to be talking to Chad, but really my Chad is just one of many for them. It's nothing special. It's fine, sure, but what else is there. Is he famous on insta? Is he associated with anyone well known? etc.

Female access to Chad has gotten so high that they don't just compare these guys to their peers, they compare them to other Chads. It is legit remarkable how quickly everything changed JFL.

Last edited:
Anything less than chad is an utter insult and waste of time, i'm not even hyperbolic. Chad is just the new norm on dating apps

I have never matched with a female before

Anything less than chad is an utter insult and waste of time, i'm not even hyperbolic. Chad is just the new norm on dating apps
Have you ever seen that thread, someone linked it here once but it was originally posted on looksmaxx or some shithole. Basically someone spent 30 minutes on Tinder on London as a foid. The amount of gigachads was unbelievable, like 9/10 faced 6'6" guys galore. Even if a foid just got accepted by a quarter of them that's still like 20 different Chads she can fuck lmao. So over

Have you ever seen that thread, someone linked it here once but it was originally posted on looksmaxx or some shithole. Basically someone spent 30 minutes on Tinder on London as a foid. The amount of gigachads was unbelievable, like 9/10 faced 6'6" guys galore. Even if a foid just got accepted by a quarter of them that's still like 20 different Chads she can fuck lmao. So over
At this rate CHADLITES will be betabuxxing material soon

That and most Foids can't start or carry conversations, as they have 0 experience doing so cause it's always the guys who initiate.

Reminds me of the jokes about how companies expect, at minimum, for a 21 year old applicant to have like 8 years relevant experience, a 4.10 GPA, a Presidential Award, 2 degrees (one of which must be AT LEAST a Master's), 20 references to politically powerful individuals, be willing to work tirelessly, and be ready to start in an hour.
Except this is real, not an exagerration, and we're the ones being evil for pointing it out.

Previously the looks bar men had to cross was above average today the looks bar is chad. There was a post on cucktear where a foid said she rejected multiple guys and was still alone and depressed, foids would rather be alone than without a chad.

Previously the looks bar men had to cross was above average today the looks bar is chad. There was a post on cucktear where a foid said she rejected multiple guys and was still alone and depressed, foids would rather be alone than without a chad.
Foids would rather be part of chad's harem than date their looksmatch

Last edited:
Jesus just how many foids are these chads taking, Chads are a very finite resource yet it seems a sizeable portion of the female population is fucking them.

Foids would rather be part of chad's harem than date their looksmatch

That and most Foids can't start or carry conversations, as they have 0 experience doing so cause it's always the guys who initiate.
Lmao yeah so true. That's why I hate it when improovers tell people to learn conversational skills. One, it's all innate anyway, you either have it or you don't - even the most dedicated, obsessed aspie can never learn to even look SLIGHTLY neurotypical. And two, what about women? Why don't they have to learn shit? Honestly if I end up talking to some guy through work or whatever within a few minutes we'll have an interest in common and 9 times out of 10 we can talk about that just naturally. With foids it's "um...yeah...my boyfriend..." lmao. I know that's because they're repulsed by an incel, but even with Chad they're still complete fucking airheads, just way more enthusiastic.

Reminds me of the jokes about how companies expect, at minimum, for a 21 year old applicant to have like 8 years relevant experience, a 4.10 GPA, a Presidential Award, 2 degrees (one of which must be AT LEAST a Master's), 20 references to politically powerful individuals, be willing to work tirelessly, and be ready to start in an hour.
Except this is real, not an exagerration, and we're the ones being evil for pointing it out.
Oh believe me man that thing about employer demands is not that far from the truth. Their standards are fucking insane @Gymcelled

Jesus just how many foids are these chads taking, Chads are a very finite resource yet it seems a sizeable portion of the female population is fucking them.
Chad can fuck so many girls at once that even if Chads are rare, most women will still be able to get one and ALL women can experience one.

Never think that Chads only fuck Stacies. Chads will fuck even 4/10 foids because they know those girls get instantly hooked and will basically do anything for them.

It's why it's such a tragedy (albeit funny once you're blackpilled) when you see some 5/10 guy who's been working on some 5/10 foid he knows ALL his life. Trying to be the perfect guy, trying to do EVERYTHING right, spending years carefully biding his time and then, along comes Chad, his lifework is outdone in a matter of seconds. It's comparable to someone who spends his whole life training in sprinting finally getting to his dream tournament, and then he looks to his left and sees a fucking panther in the starting blocks. Chad is a different SPECIES.

Giga Chad is now the ideal man. Chad is boring to women now.

It's comparable to someone who spends his whole life training in sprinting finally getting to his dream tournament, and then he looks to his left and sees a fucking panther in the starting blocks. Chad is a different SPECIES.
Thats a perfect comaprison. The game was rigged since birth.

Oh believe me man that thing about employer demands is not that far from the truth. Their standards are fucking insane @Gymcelled
When I was younger and naive about my chances of success in life, I wanted to go to an Ivy League school. What I found out was that every decent university was surrounded by a nearly impenetrable web of requirements. Not only did you have to boast a Ricecel level ACT/SAT score, you needed a billion things on your resume and have enough money to be willing to spend $45k a semester. (Or be black and famous) That was another blackpill for me about how reality is in no way egalitarian, but 100% rigged. And somehow, women get tutorial mode and think we're making our situation up.

Thats what i want to know aswell. You would think that Chads would have standards by now since they get to freely pick from.

When I was younger and naive about my chances of success in life, I wanted to go to an Ivy League school. What I found out was that every decent university was surrounded by a nearly impenetrable web of requirements. Not only did you have to boast a Ricecel level ACT/SAT score, you needed a billion things on your resume and have enough money to be willing to spend $45k a semester. (Or be black and famous) That was another blackpill for me about how reality is in no way egalitarian, but 100% rigged. And somehow, women get tutorial mode and think we're making our situation up.
Lmao yeah. At the top unis here in the UK (not that I ever even tried getting into one, was way too low IQ/lazy to bother), you need 100% in like all exams, you need to be associated with all the right people, you need to have done shitloads of volunteering, charity work, things that would get into the newspaper, bla bla bla etc but AS WELL as that, these unis will give interviews to potential students, and in those interviews you need to impress them with your super cool personality. Like for example one time the interviewer was intentionally still reading a newspaper when the student came in, so the student took out a lighter and set it on fire to "impress" the college. It's just fucking mental lmao.

Lmao yeah. At the top unis here in the UK (not that I ever even tried getting into one, was way too low IQ/lazy to bother), you need 100% in like all exams, you need to be associated with all the right people, you need to have done shitloads of volunteering, charity work, things that would get into the newspaper, bla bla bla etc but AS WELL as that, these unis will give interviews to potential students, and in those interviews you need to impress them with your super cool personality. Like for example one time the interviewer was intentionally still reading a newspaper when the student came in, so the student took out a lighter and set it on fire to "impress" the college. It's just fucking mental lmao.
I've heard about how nuts your Unis are over there. I doubt you're too low IQ tbh, mate. It's just every game we play is stacked against us.
For some lifefuel:
My sister has an ex-fiance who's own sister was admitted to Columbia (one of the world's most exclusive schools) because of all her grades and because she had a vagina. Well, that stupid Stacy decided to spend her time sucking and fucking until she got stuck with a Chadlite who got her hooked on heroin. She failed out of Columbia and now lives (I shit you not) in a trailer still stuck on smack and ignoring a small horde of welfare babies.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

21e37b08dc4d4b35548fd9324dc603b4

THE FLAMES OF HATE ARE BURNING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA